ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

patients?? Really?? Smh
Over your head the joke went 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My Calypsos shipped as well. Sirens coming too. Speaking of Ross, I copped Iggy's, Sails, Sport Reds, and 2 pair of Cybers at Ross yesterday. Couldn't freaking believe my luck.

Last edited:
Finally got shipping confirmation on both of my size 9 calypsos even though one of them didn't have matching billing and shipping addresses! 

happy.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks that in person the siren red soles look a little pink? On another note gonna double up on Calypsos when they hit retail locations. Also really impressed with the Knicks in person.

Am I the only one that thinks that in person the siren red soles look a little pink? On another note gonna double up on Calypsos when they hit retail locations. Also really impressed with the Knicks in person.
I thought the same thing. It's a really jolly rancher type red lol.

And yeah, Knicks are 
nthat.gif
 in person. Tempted to just unds them tonight lol.

Last edited:
My Calypsos shipped as well. Sirens coming too. Speaking of Ross, I copped Iggy's, Sails, Sport Reds, and 2 pair of Cybers at Ross yesterday. Couldn't freaking believe my luck.

I'm on my phone so I don't see a location, where'd you find them? I've been checkin around here in SoCal and am yet to find anything

Stop calling them "resell price"
laugh.gif

They were sitting at my Niketown (Santa Monica) when they first released. I would've doubled up, but didn't. These are retro Jordans that people buy sizes of just to make profit.

No one was buying these to purposefully "resell". Blame yourselves and the beasts for hopping on the train late.
21 M was the only store to get these in my area. They sat for the first few days. Then Complex hit Roshe with the HypebeastBat, and it ******g flew up. I sold a good 40 pairs of the first 3 colorways on eBay for 89 shipped. A few months after that, all the roshes hit ******g 130. Then it hit bottomrock when UO got them. 

Ordered at like 9:05 this morning got the "your orders official" email but no shipping confirmation yet. Order status still on "processing". Guess ill have to wait till Friday to see if that changes or might have to step out into that Black Friday mess to see if I could find a pair locally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom