ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The struggle on size 14 is real homie
Btw yall should follow a broshe on instagram dw I follow back haha
"dontheviceroy"

No lie. Most GR shoes in 14 sit, roshes fly off shelves. Does anyone have any idea about the production numbers for bigger sized roshes?

hey broshe! anybody from toronto? i just got my calypso from the TSW at Pacificmall. Check it out if they still have your size.

Just copped the grey marbles. NDC held em in my cart for 2+ hours. Hope my order actually goes through.

Was lucky enough to copp a size 11 in the metrics about 15 minutes ago off NDC. Talk about luck not really into Rosche runs but I always liked the metrics.

Hey guys, I'm looking into copping either the Bamboo Sneakerboot or Mango V2's for retail or lower in size 12-13. Almost got Bamboos for less than $75 at Premier but the sale ended. If you guys can help point me in the right direction to boutiques that aren't on google or some coupons or something that'd be great! Shoe Palace or Finishline coupons anyone? Just looking for some Roshes with pop soles for less than $80 (Including shipping). Thanks Broshes!

roshe hype is real!!!

Congrats to everyone who scored the Plats. 

Nike did a great job with the shoe. Almost everyone in NY regardless of race,gender, etc have been rocking them. 

hey broshe! anybody from toronto? i just got my calypso from the TSW at Pacificmall. Check it out if they still have your size.

You're a good man! Secured my pair from Ugly Dukling almost 2 weeks ago but I'll notify the other TRo member from Toronto about this!

Anyone know a site that still stocks the Calypso and will ship internationally? don't really want to pay the rape prices on eBay.

Anyone know a site that still stocks the Calypso and will ship internationally? don't really want to pay the rape prices on eBay.
just be patient - you still have footlocker, footaction, eastbay and a countless number of boutiques that are going to release.  Just keep your eyes on this thread and you will be able to get for retail.  If you're a size 11 I can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom