ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tried on my Sirens and they are perfect. Calypsos are a little big, but I don't know how I could swap my size. I would love to try on a half size smaller to compare, but haven't seen them in-store.

The size swap thirst is real. :rofl:

Happy I got my calypso. Have to admit, I thought the grey was lighter and more towards white. Any iguana fans on here? After seeing them in person, they look really boring to me. I have to admit, the sirens and sports red are banging, but I'm not feeling the dullness of the iguanas. Hopefully we see a cyber mango and speed yellow release as we'll :smile:

Just bought the sirens off FNL. :pimp:

Now all I need are calypsos in a 8.5 and my collection will be complete!!

Hey guys, do any of you know where I can get a pair of the women's atomic pink roshes in a size 6.5 for around retail or cheaper if possible?   Thinking of picking up a pair for the lady for christmas. Preferably ships to Canada, I usually can ship to the States but my passport just expired....  

I see them on shoepalace but the checkout isn't letting me get through to calculate shipping for Canada.  

Would really appreciate if anyone knows the best spot for me to look.

Yeah got my calypsos today at HOH memorial mall. *sigh* I hate to admit but they actually do run just slightly bigger (only in the toe area) than my other roshes somewhat. That said they do fit very close to my MV2 if not the same. Also It might be worth noting that the left shoe seemed to be the one culprit as the right fit perfectly with the familiar snug as my other roshes. Left shoe tip toe box is slightly and I do mean slighty wider. Had me trippin at first until I tried on the right shoe as well. Collectively with both shoes on, they look amazing on feet. I've decided that I'm going to keep em and avoid running around the city in the cold tommorow looking for a 9.5. Its not worth it to me because the sizing decrepency is too incignifigant IMO to warrant going down a half size. Whatever the case may be I'm glad to finally own a pair of calypsos and sirens. Feels too good. :pimp:

Officially done with Roshe's now....

Here's my collection...I had more pairs but sold them off

My calypsos from the $85 eBay guy came in on Friday. Just need Mangos and Cybers and to finally stop sleeping on the Team Reds and I'll be good on Roshes. Here's my collection. I keep it simple.

Why would you be disgusted by that? It's the equivalent of a guy having two cases of all white Air Force 1's if the restock quantity assumptions are fact. No need to feel anything.
well FNL isn't getting more from your info. The FTL round me only got 8 pairs, no doubles, and say they dont have it on the manifest to get more. Add that to the surge of band wagon roshe wearers...that dude wont have a problem selling those pairs. 

Had sirens and calypsos from finishline.
aparently stolen from my apt |I

Have to call usps tomorrow to get a claim number for a refund smdh.

I hate where I live >:

oh well.

Any idea where I can still get some calypsos in a 8.5? Last pair to complete my roshe collection. :D

Have you guys ever tried running on Roshes? I almost sprained my ankle just walking with them the other day. lol.

I would never run in them despite their moniker. I work out in them on non running days. They're also great walking shoes. Probably the most comfortable Nikes I've worn.

All this talk about the new Calypso's fitting a little bigger actually doesn't bother me. The regular size I get on mine is a bit snug, so the extra room will be welcomed lol.

Have you guys ever tried running on Roshes? I almost sprained my ankle just walking with them the other day. lol.

I sometimes wear them to work and where I work in I'm constantly on my feet and on concrete all day. By about my 6th hour my heel and foot start hurting. I can't imagine running in them

Back
Top Bottom