ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Need some help deciding between gamma
Greys and the all black pair from the suede pack... Thoughts?

Also just picked up Blue GPX Florals for $50 shipped, pretty happy about that!

Last edited:

Oh nice, Niagara? Hopefully I'm right or else I'm 0/2 on assumptions lmao
Haha no I'm in Vancouver.  We have this tiny plot of land near us called Point Roberts that is American property for some reason or another.  Helps with shipping though.

What's your guys thoughts on pink laces in the calypso's for the south beach lebron look?
If you like the way it looks do it. You'll be the one wearing it. I personally like how they look the way they come in the box.

Last edited:
Just ordered Calypso's from FA. Patience most definitely paid off. I'd feel sick if I was one of those guys who paid 4x-5x the retail value for this shoe (which is crazy in and of itself for such a simple shoe). Now if only there could be a restock for Speed Yellows. That's the only Roshe I want to complete my "Roshe collection".

Last edited:
Thanks for the opinions guys. I doubled up on them so I thought of making one different but I appreciAte the responses and will steer clear of the hype beast look. Haha

I love this thread. I'm done with Jordans and have been stocking up on my Roshe Runs.

I'd say my top pairs are

Volt iD's

Cotton candy Marbles (just what I call them)

Crimsons

Pure Platinum/Calypsos

Need to get pictures up soon

sJTWBu

We have been waiting to get this pair for herself w/o paying almost half the shoe for shipping to the US "international" regions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom