ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Why are you dudes buying multiple pairs?
I swear people complain about them selling out yet they turn around and buy 2+ pairs. Why not save your money with one and let someone who is actually going to WEAR their pair get it
Sigh
Nah, I'm not about that resell life. One was for me and one was for my brother who's deployed right now. Trust me, we're both gonna rock our pairs. 

Looks like this guy delivered your package lol. I see this guy once or twice a week at a deli on his break just laying in the back on boxes. 
tired.gif
dude needs to get on my level and throw up the hammock in his truck

I had a bunch of orders canceled on these.... went across three accts and all but one of my orders were canceled. The one left though is confirmed shipped. I also used a bot on a pair of premiers today and was meg'd on that as well.... I'm thinking I brought way too much attention on myself today. Going to change all log in and passwords and use a different card going forward. Lesson learned.

After every release 5+ pages are dedicated to "My order was shipped"

followed by 5+ pages of "I missed out"

followed by 30+ pages of "I DIDN'T GET MY CONFIRMATION"

Give it few days and I am sure they will pop up in stores.

After every release 5+ pages are dedicated to "My order was shipped"

followed by 5+ pages of "I missed out"

followed by 30+ pages of "I DIDN'T GET MY CONFIRMATION"

Give it few days and I am sure they will pop up in stores.

Lmaooo word dudes out here can't be patient damn it's not like nike Gona have the sneakers ready and to your door in a second

Am I the only one that didn't even know the Mints restocked? LOL I'm so out of the loop.

To all his own, I also had a pair at that time I ended up to selling to a good friend for retail. I doubled up because I'm a fan of the Roshe line. I have more roshes than Jordans

I have 24 pairs of roshes. So me loving roshes shouldnt even be a question. If the yeezy name wasnt attached to these shoes. 75% of the people wouldnt even know about them

I have 24 pairs of roshes. So me loving roshes shouldnt even be a question. If the yeezy name wasnt attached to these shoes. 75% of the people wouldnt even know about them
I'm right where you at with pairs. lol Patience is key! I still need the Calypso roshe. I'm not try to sell on thread, I'd be willing to do a fair trade yeezy fb for calypso

I'm right where you at with pairs. lol Patience is key! I still need the Calypso roshe. I'm not try to sell on thread, I'd be willing to do a fair trade yeezy fb for calypso

what size you looking for? there's a few local spots that still got the calypsos in stock. Don't need the trade but I'd be happy to help you cop a pair and send to you.

Anyone know whetr I can find cheetahs for as close it retail as possible 200 for a 70.00 is a no go

Why are you dudes buying multiple pairs?
I swear people complain about them selling out yet they turn around and buy 2+ pairs. Why not save your money with one and let someone who is actually going to WEAR their pair get it
Sigh
to resell. lol

Back
Top Bottom