ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stop worrying about what people like. Who cares what you think is hype. If you like the shoe then get it. If not, no need to comment

No point in arguing...

Not really a big deal, but did anyone notice that on the stock image of the mints on NDC, the outline of the swoosh on the toebox is pink? On the ones that released in '13, the outline of it was silver/grey. Curious to see if that'll be the case. 

Not really a big deal, but did anyone notice that on the stock image of the mints on NDC, the outline of the swoosh on the toebox is pink? On the ones that released in '13, the outline of it was silver/grey. Curious to see if that'll be the case. 
just realized lol. even the patterns a bit different too. 

Why are you dudes buying multiple pairs?
I swear people complain about them selling out yet they turn around and buy 2+ pairs. Why not save your money with one and let someone who is actually going to WEAR their pair get it
Sigh
greed man greed when they cant find them from a reseller for retail they get mad but then find them for retail and become a reseller

Copped my Blue leopards. Super exited can't wait until 1/16. Also had to pull trigger on the restock of the area 72 shorts. Wasn't paying a reseller almost 100.00 for some ball shorts.

Was gonna cop the black cool grey pair but I already have the black/sail pair so just gonna get the university red pair.

no, no one knows anything about it really just people hoping for one and see people saying cyber restock and think its happening
NDC has been releasing a lot of OG colorways, so maybe in the next few months! Anyone cop the new colorway releases? Any thoughts on them?

I love all the Mints on eBay right now with just a screenshot of their NDC confirmation page! The gravy is that most of these beasts only on have 1-2 feedback meaning they're not even experienced beasts, lol.

im pretty heated that i ordered mine at 8am yesterday and they havent ship yet

Last edited:
Anyone, someone, please! Size 11 Cybers and MangoV1? Can I get a little help from the fam with this search?

Pretty sure Mango's are all but extinct in a size 11 @ this point.

so has anyone gotten the dreaded cancellation email?

I'm feeling pretty good about my order

still in "preparing to ship"

Back
Top Bottom