ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone else's mint roshes not ship yet? I placed my order over the phone, got confirmation email, and cc has been charged but I have yet to receive a shipping email. Won't be happy until I do.

is ebates really worth it?

Yes it is, it adds up over time especially if you shop online a lot. If you shop on nike a lot mrrebates might be the better option because they give 8% whereas ebates gives 6%, but they do 10% on certain occasions. Peep my sig.

In regards to your order not shipping yet. Just chill, it's not like they would have shipped the shoes yesterday. More people should get their shipping email throughout the day today. Now if you don't get it today or tomorrow, then I would be worried.

Last edited:
In regards to your order not shipping yet. Just chill, it's not like they would have shipped the shoes yesterday. More people should get their shipping email throughout the day today. Now if you don't get it today or tomorrow, then I would be worried.

This.

I probably won't receive my shipping confirmation until the middle of the night tonight or tomorrow morning. Sometimes UPS alerts me about my package before NDC does.

both yeezy runs shipped
smokin.gif
come in here like you all confident your right gettin me all hyped up and finding out mine havent shipped yet 

they pop up here and there but for rape prices never reasonable prices...people always want $200 and up for them

Comes down to how bad you want them. I have yet to see a sz 11 or 11.5 since I bought mine. If you are looking for a shoe that very rarely pops up especially in that size and want a steal price on it you will probably never get it. Just my thought

Comes down to how bad you want them. I have yet to see a sz 11 or 11.5 since I bought mine. If you are looking for a shoe that very rarely pops up especially in that size and want a steal price on it you will probably never get it. Just my thought
all comes down to timing. I never paid above $120 for any of my roshes and that includes speed yellows, cybers, stadium greens asian premuims
you have to log into ebates first then it will redirect you to nike

Back
Top Bottom