ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys...was really interested in roshes and casual shoes so i got the geometrics. Was unsure about the size because half and half are saying they're tight and half are saying they're snug. I have quite the wide feet and hate that because sizes and returning are a huge issue so i research a lot.

The current beaters I have are some spizikes in a 9.5 and size i have wide feet. it hurt like hell for a few months. Tried some hilarious tricks to widen them but the only solution was to wear them for a whilee. Now it's perfectly comfy with little space on the toebox ( 1 year and a half later).

Got a 10 in the roshes. Hope they fit well. Fingers crossed. But I can cancel now and get a 9.5. Seller has no return policy though..

Last edited:
how different do the natural motions feel? 

i was thinking about picking up the black ones

Hey guys...was really interested in roshes and casual shoes so i got the geometrics. Was unsure about the size because half and half are saying they're tight and half are saying they're snug. I have quite the wide feet and hate that because sizes and returning are a huge issue so i research a lot.

The current beaters I have are some spizikes in a 9.5 and size i have wide feet. it hurt like hell for a few months. Tried some hilarious tricks to widen them but the only solution was to wear them for a whilee. Now it's perfectly comfy with little space on the toebox ( 1 year and a half later).
Got a 10 in the roshes. Hope they fit well. Fingers crossed. But I can cancel now and get a 9.5. Seller has no return policy though..

Should've gotten a 10.

I just figured I'm gonna cancel it (but seller hasn't responded nor shipped yet) and get two pairs today 10 and 9.5 and order tonight. If the seller cancels it. If not then oh well

Anyone know if these are going to be US releases?

So i tried a 9.5 and 10. 9.5 makes my wide feet bulge out a ton but snug fit. 10 makes less of my wide feet but is a bit loose. May machine wash and dryer in attempts to get that size 9.75 feel lol

Both sizes have about the same toebox space, about a thumb's width but that's no problem. First time with these and they feel pretty good. The ridges on the insole kinda grab onto my socks and i have to pull it up to take out that grab that causes a bump.

Last edited:

So i tried a 9.5 and 10. 9.5 makes my wide feet bulge out a ton but snug fit. 10 makes less of my wide feet but is a bit loose. May machine wash and dryer in attempts to get that size 9.75 feel lol

Both sizes have about the same toebox space, about a thumb's width but that's no problem. First time with these and they feel pretty good. The ridges on the insole kinda grab onto my socks and i have to pull it up to take out that grab that causes a bump.
yeah same thing happens with my socks, but if you decide to wash, DO NOT dry them or put on high heat

yeah same thing happens with my socks, but if you decide to wash, DO NOT dry them or put on high heat

But I should if I wanted to slightly shrink them right? Would be too risky anyway, don't know the whole process and if I did, it may be too small.
So I'm still confused. The 9.5 is tight but the10 is a bit loose. Gonna have to break em in for a while.
And I'm a bit made about the seller and how he couldn't cancel it. I ordered last night and during that night I emailed him to cancel it or try to switch sizes before it ships. Next afternoon (not morning) he ships it and then after, messages me saying he can't change it after the fact (that I ordered a 10). I mean, c'mon, I know it's my fault for the size but why the late reply and inability to cancel it?

Last edited:
But I should if I wanted to slightly shrink them right? Would be too risky anyway, don't know the whole process and if I did, it may be too small.
So I'm still confused. The 9.5 is tight but the10 is a bit loose. Gonna have to break em in for a while.
And I'm a bit made about the seller and how he couldn't cancel it. I ordered last night and during that night I emailed him to cancel it or try to switch sizes before it ships. Next afternoon (not morning) he ships it and then after, messages me saying he can't change it after the fact (that I ordered a 10). I mean, c'mon, I know it's my fault for the size but why the late reply and inability to cancel it?
Which pair of roshes are we talking about, and I would say that it's too risky, you might ruin the soles or swoosh with heat

Which pair of roshes are we talking about, and I would say that it's too risky, you might ruin the soles or swoosh with heat

Geometric.
I may just return the 9.5 and 10 back to the store and get my geometric on Friday (ETA is Friday)

Yep the tech fleece is crazy. Most comfortable roshes I own and I own a lot of roshes.

What size are those? TTS? I don't own any roshe but hopefully these will be my first. I'm a true 9.5 in roshes so just trying to get an idea for if I need to cop online

Back
Top Bottom