ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Of course I love Roshes.

Never, ever, ever would I consider actually running in them.  I just started running last year, in Flyknits, and I love them - maybe it's because I'm too dumb to know any better.  Couldn't run in Frees, though.

Roshes for the whole fam...

Liquid Limes for my sis, OG Cybers on my feet, and a recent GR on wifey.

wonder if this is the new price for Roshe's moving forward. I find it ridiculous that the toddler sizes are $45.

it's a good thing none of the new models/colorways interest me.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was. Same here man, none of this new sh*t is catching my eye. Pretty much done with Roshes these days, just need to find some Cybers to complete my OG 7.

Anyone that has been following this thread should know that the price hike was coming. We knew about it months ago.

Anyone score these? Good deal

Yessir. You're right, this was a steal for legit V1 Mangos. I've been watching this listing since it went live. Surprised these didn't even receive one other bid other than my own. Everyone slept on these because they thought they were replicas. Plus the auctioned ended on a Saturday night which also might explain why these were overlooked. I did my due diligence and these were indeed legit.

Yessir. You're right, this was a steal for legit V1 Mangos. I've been watching this listing since it went live. Surprised these didn't even receive one other bid other than my own. Everyone slept on these because they thought they were replicas. Plus the auctioned ended on a Saturday night which also might explain why these were overlooked. I did my due diligence and these were indeed legit.
Not saying its not a steal but i think its because this isnt rare to see that. I copped mine for 80 + ship and id say that for about a month long there was every day about 5 or 6 active auctions that all had starting bids at 60-70-80. 

The factor you named might have played a role but the fact that the title doesnt say asia exclusive might have too. Most people that dont know about roshes mistake these for the v2 or just dont feel they should go after v1s more than v2s. 

Ive seen a bunch of mango v1 listings on fb outisde of teamroshe and people were saying the guy was overcharging cause they were available at foot locker pretty much everytime. LOL

Not saying its not a steal but i think its because this isnt rare to see that. I copped mine for 80 + ship and id say that for about a month long there was every day about 5 or 6 active auctions that all had starting bids at 60-70-80. 

The factor you named might have played a role but the fact that the title doesnt say asia exclusive might have too. Most people that dont know about roshes mistake these for the v2 or just dont feel they should go after v1s more than v2s. 

Ive seen a bunch of mango v1 listings on fb outisde of teamroshe and people were saying the guy was overcharging cause they were available at foot locker pretty much everytime. LOL
v1s didnt come in an orange nike box...

v1s didnt come in an orange nike box...
They came with a replacement box. 

I'm not trying to make this thread about my pickup. I was merely responding to the OP's screenshot asking if anyone here on NT copped these.

Last edited:
Just give me those British roshes then ill scoop the Adidas roshes (zx flux). They have better quality anyway.

Anybody know if the roshe marble red colorway is releasing on NDC or any at other retailers :nerd:

Recently got a mini-catalogue from finish-line and it had both the red & blue marbles in it and they both look great. Sooner or later they will be up..

Been looking for ages but cant find the Team Red/Sail anywhere in the UK anyone know of a good place to find them in the UK or even in the US which will ship to the UK for a fair price?

Back
Top Bottom