ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if you don't mind me asking what are the qualifications of joining team roshe? I can see myself copping plenty more pairs of this shoe. Aside from my aqua 8s these are the most comfortable shoes in my entire collection. I only have three pair at the moment but lord knows im already craving for more. Without further ado here are my first three pair the first shoe is my true size 11.5 the other two are a size 12. Sadly, roshes don't seem to be super popular out here in MN. Oh well more for me once i get around to building a collection of these within my growing collection. In the near future i want to invest in some calypsos, siren reds, black sail, mango v1 or 2, and would have liked the platinum yeezy id but i was too late to the game on those.

Located yet?

Last edited:

So I bought these mango v2s about three months ago. Never really looked at them carefully and never worn them. I pretty much just got them and had them sit. I opened the box and it seems the right shoe has a darker color sole than the other. Lol. I checked on the inside and the right shoe was made on 2/23/13 and the other was made on 3/1/12. :ohwell:

Kinda late but does anyone know if the geometrics will restock on FNL? And they were only released on FNL correct?

So I bought these mango v2s about three months ago. Never really looked at them carefully and never worn them. I pretty much just got them and had them sit. I opened the box and it seems the right shoe has a darker color sole than the other. Lol. I checked on the inside and the right shoe was made on 2/23/13 and the other was made on 3/1/12. :ohwell:
Mine are the same way.

I am pretty sure one shoe was up in the front of the store as a display and lost color from the lights.

Well they were made almost a year apart, there's a good chance that they were made in different factories or at the very least, from different batches of material.

I basically check in here once every 1-2 weeks to see if the tech Fleece roshe's got a release date....guess not yet :nerd:

The Tech Fleece might be dropping 4/5.  Based on the 2 and the colors, I'd say it is a good possibility.  
Anyone else want to weigh in on this? 
I could be way off, but I don't know of another 2 NM that are QS and have the exact color attributes to those.  
Fingers Crossed.

PS I have the Great Britain and they are snug.  I usually wear a 10.5 in the OG mesh and newer mesh. But these in a 10.5 make my feet tired.  
I'd suggest going up 1/2 a size. 

Repped!!

Are the tech fleece similar to FBs size wise? My OG mesh roshes are all size 11 and honestly fit fine. My FBs are an 11 as well and are just more snug. I have narrow feet though so i am going to go with an 11 in these as well...assuming i have a chance to even order them :lol:

Well they were made almost a year apart, there's a good chance that they were made in different factories or at the very least, from different batches of material.
We are not talking about color difference between og vs retro.

The color on the left sole is different from the right.

Back
Top Bottom