ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ordered the GB in a 10.5 from them. emailed them and they sent me an invoice. just waiting for shipping update.

That's nice that you actually got a response back from them...sent out an email early Sunday morning, and never heard back from em...

That's nice that you actually got a response back from them...sent out an email early Sunday morning, and never heard back from em...

honestly you were probably way too late. i emailed them within 5 minutes of them tweeting that they had the GB and Brazil's available for phone order (Saturday)

GB's sold out in my area with quickness... hooked a random guy on my FB group up with his size... he paid me to the penny when I met with him later LOL

not saying I wanted any $$ out of it, but how do you nickel and dime that hard core when someone did you a huge favor? :smh:

Damn :smh:, should have walked away from the deal

Damn
mean.gif
, should have walked away from the deal
what was wrong with him paying what you were asking?

GB's sold out in my area with quickness... hooked a random guy on my FB group up with his size... he paid me to the penny when I met with him later LOL

not saying I wanted any $$ out of it, but how do you nickel and dime that hard core when someone did you a huge favor? :smh:

^ did you tell him to look out? If not can you blame him?

I wouldnt pay more than I had to...

Honestly didn't ask. The plug at NikeDC was supposed to scoop for me on Sunday, but they were donezo by the time he made it in for his shift.

This 100% confirmed that all size 11 are done? I'm not gonna bother calling if that's the case.

Last edited:
Dover street market in NYC has a 7.5 GB is anyone's interested. Last one. Also has a bunch of Brazils.

Last edited:
Is SM Santa Monica? I called and they said they were all sold out. I still need a 13 in the GBs.
Also Portland Niketown for sure has a size 13, just left there 15 mins ago. Tried it on real quick to figure out what size I should return when I get mine from NDC. Copped a size 12 and 13. 13 fit perfectly, 12 was way too snug. They had a 12 there earlier as I tried it on to compare but someone swooped on it as soon as I said I was passing on it. 
mean.gif
 The hype is real on this kick! lol

Last edited:
To all you New Yorkers

21 mercer has the Brazils. They had 5 pairs size 9.5 before I bought one :tongue:

Oh, and they do run small. I'm a true size 9 with wide feet and these size 9.5 are snug

Back
Top Bottom