ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is still looking make sure you size up.  I normally wear a 10.5 in Js and most other Nikes but went all the way to an 11.5 for these GB's. 
Exactly! I got a pair of green tiger camo's in a size 12 but in the GB's the sz 13 fits perfectly. I'm a TTS 12.5 though. So it's almost always a coin toss since Nike rarely makes a 12.5 in anything 
mean.gif

Shoutout to Urbanity Clothing Store in Washington. They were doing a wait-list on Saturday as their shipment for 11-13 didn't come in for the GBs. I placed my name on the list and they just called me 10 minutes ago and told me that they have a size 11 and took my information to ship them to me.

They said they also have a size 12 but I'm not sure if it's already for someone else that was on the wait-list. 

Glad you got the call for your size. Was hoping folks from NT got their's when I posted the info :smokin

I'm really digging the fact that they brought a little bit of the Nike Free element to the front part of the sole on the Roshe NM models. 
smokin.gif

all the size up post have me nervous, although I am a true size 15 in almost any nike shoe. Sizing up is not an option for me most of the time. Only nikes that I have that feel too small are a pair of griffeys and the air max 95s. Guess I will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to see how they fit. All my other roshes are size 15 and fit perfectly. 

all the size up post have me nervous, although I am a true size 15 in almost any nike shoe. Sizing up is not an option for me most of the time. Only nikes that I have that feel too small are a pair of griffeys and the air max 95s. Guess I will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to see how they fit. All my other roshes are size 15 and fit perfectly. 
You can always do the sock trick and stuff the toe box if they're too small. I'm sure they'll break in after a few wears also.

France is my favorite color but you better believe that flag is getting cut off. Still debating on taking the GB one off

Size 9.5 on the way, hope I did right by sizing up .5.

These will also be my first pair of roshes since my 2 ID orders from last april.

After picking up the GB's I can't wait to see what else Nike put out for the Roshe White label line and worldcup pack

Last edited:
I'm looking for size 9 women's black rose with a white swoosh for my sister 

They need to ship to Australia

Can anybody help me out?

If you don't have some thin socks, thin like dress socks thin, go grab some.  It's taken me about 5 wears and my GB's are finally breaking in.  I bought my TTS and tried wearing a normal nike dri-fit sock and it made my toes hurt.  

No. I'm obsessed with the UK especially after visiting so these sneakers were right up my alley. 

word my dude, UK is awesome. Well London at least since thats the only place I visited. Enjoyed it more than.. *GASPS**...... Paris

No wonder I saw you up all morning and day on Sat lol. I got my sizes and saw you still scrounging. I went to sleep after NDC went back up to check out. I wake up, you still awake looking for that size 11. Hope you got it man.

But yea wouldn't cut off the flag. Wouldn't have even bought it if I had that much dislike to cut it off, but tahts just me. People can do them. all good.

Back
Top Bottom