ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just to clarify, I wear a 12 in OG mesh. Width-wise they are snug but length-wise there is some room. Should I go a full size up for the WC NMs, .5, or stay TTS?

Put my roshes in the washer today FINALLY.. beat a pair in coachella and just put in all of the ones ive already worn. Came out looking brand new. And copped some gamma greens this past weekend. They're clean, but debating on white or black swoosh.

Last edited:
them country color ways are cool and all but im just looking for them wmn crimson hyperfuse
i need those crimsons size 11 ...damn been trying for months....someone help please!

help me and i can help u

Put my roshes in the washer today FINALLY.. beat a pair in coachella and just put in all of the ones ive already worn. Came out looking brand new. And copped some gamma greens this past weekend. They're clean, but debating on white or black swoosh.
do this all the time; mine have been holding pretty strong.

Got my Sandtraps today but not satisfied with the suede. It looks fuzzy and worn out even though they are DS. Any idea how to restore and maintain the suede part? TIA!

Leather and suede roshe, coming out in the holiday

Last edited:
For those that have the Nagoya Marathon's, how do they fit compared to og mesh? Also I've heard the Asian releases tend to run slightly smaller so wondering if I should try to go .5 size up anyway. Thanks in advance.

Got my Sandtraps today but not satisfied with the suede. It looks fuzzy and worn out even though they are DS. Any idea how to restore and maintain the suede part? TIA!

Serious? What other suede shoes do you have? That's how REAL, PREMIUM suede is brotha. Take it in.

2 pairs of Roshe Run Crimson Sz 12 at Oneness right now!!!!!

(859) 276-2316 

Go!!!!

Last edited:
Gotta throw up the summer outfit of the day since its stupid hot in LA. Just copped the roshe NMs from Millennium shoes in Hawthorne..

Gotta throw up the summer outfit of the day since its stupid hot in LA. Just copped the roshe NMs from Millennium shoes in Hawthorne..
What's the CW for those roshes? they look real clean and I need a navy/obsidian CW.

Edit: There black, thought they looked like a navy CW.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to say that it can't be done. Anything is possible for Nike, if they wanted to make a Flyknit Roshe, it'd be easy. If they wanted to put Lunarlon on a Roshe, it'd be easy. What I'm saying is it all depends on how big the market is. At $70 originally, the Roshe has an enormous market. I would expect a Flyknit Roshe to retail for the same price as a Flyknit Racer or Trainer. The Lunarlon Roshe seems a lot more possible, and again the price point would be set higher, maybe in the $110-115 range. It's a limited market is all I'm saying.

I'm pretty sure it's $120 but FK is coming

Back
Top Bottom