ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know where to find these in a 12. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

looks like i'll have my 1st pair of roshes :smile:

picked up the france pair on the train ride into work.  when i hit place order, it gave me some billing error and when i went back, it was gone from my cart and i thought it was game over.  then later i get confirm email....ahhh

how will these run in terms of fit?  i wear 8.5 in jordan xi and 9 in jordan 1's and ordered a 8.5

looks like i'll have my 1st pair of roshes :smile:

picked up the france pair on the train ride into work.  when i hit place order, it gave me some billing error and when i went back, it was gone from my cart and i thought it was game over.  then later i get confirm email....ahhh

how will these run in terms of fit?  i wear 8.5 in jordan xi and 9 in jordan 1's and ordered a 8.5
every1 says go .5 up , even 1 full size in some cases

Last edited:

everyone who got through on FNL, call or IM them and have your order adjusted if you didnt use code KICKSTAKE15 for 15% off - must spend $110+ (so wont work on NYC alone).  You can stack a WC reward for that under $100 and free shipping on france
did this work because i tried and they said they were excluded from coupons?

You're looking for the "blue hyperfuse roshe." Search using those keywords. Shoe came out in 2013 with three other colors.

Last edited:
Sorry to be "that guy" but there are a lot of pages in this thread.

I got my first pair of roshes about a month ago and love the comfort like no other. But it's getting to a point where I don't want to wear them anymore because I get shocked by every ******* thing when I wear them. It's literally like every time I touch metal. Anyone else have this issue? Any way to alleviate it? I would be wearing these every day if I could but it's such a nuisance at this point. Thanks fellas.

Damn nice come up in that 11. That ish was hard as hell to find back in the day
they are still hard to find especially in big sizes....A fellow nt member led me to someone selling a ds pair on instagram. Long story short my gf sniped them from me while I was working with the same dude to buy them off him....

Back
Top Bottom