ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was waiting for them to pop back up. I thought if FNL wasn't doing it today then they would pull the same stunt from last Thursday during the USA match and put em back up tomorrow vs Belgium.

Go USA!!!!!

Wow! I bought on SneakersNStuff this morning because I didn't anticipate finding any at retail. Then FNL restocks. I missed the restock anyways.

Oh well - I received my order confirmation e-mail already from SNS. I bit the bullet on pay the extra $25-30. I can deal with that.

It's team retail or below retail for me. Especially on Roshe's.

Otherwise it's on to the next.

Got lucky today after getting checkout errors on release day.

^^^^That was me too until I kept passing on leopards at $120-140. If you really want something just buy it and don't worry about anyone else.

^^^^That was me too until I kept passing on leopards at $120-140. If you really want something just buy it and don't worry about anyone else.
That's true.  I mean who would not mind paying retail or below for a pair of shoes.  The problem is, majority of the shoes I like, visually and no hype factor involved, ARE usually the ones hyped.  I saw the gold Roshe way back when they sneaked it.  I was pretty much all in thinking that Roshe sits and I can pick it up whenever or even combo it for a discount...WRONG!

lol, that's why I don't gamble either.

Anyone know if the "geranium" color on the roshe run id is more pink or more red? I want a laser red type color.. thanks

Yeah i have to agree...#TeamRetail or not at all. I almost was willing to drop $130-140 on the Gold Trophies but then TeamRoshe posted that Walkin Closet had them and phone orders only after 5pm (EST). I started calling at 2pm (PST) and the phone was busy. I gave up....then said i'll try one more time at 2:30 PST and got in on my first try. Low and behold they still had a 9.5 for $115 shipped! Patience is a virtue and sometimes being lucky lol.

Been collecting for 2+ years now before and after all the hype. I'm slowly fading out as too many hypebeasts/resellers are inflating the price of a shoe that shouldn't be going for more than retail. #SGFU #RockYourKicks

are these real? Because my other roshes don't look like that please help

Damn it, keep missing out on picking these up. Need to get lucky and grab me my size. Seconds really do matter Lol.

Back
Top Bottom