ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

been on the hunt for those roshe forever. good looking. what does everyone think about those Gold joints that just dropped ?

Last edited:
My gold roshes are coming in today too along with the all black women's hyperfuse for the wifey. Can't wait for em.

I'm still on the hunt for the team red Sz 11 then I'll be set.

My gold roshes are coming in today too along with the all black women's hyperfuse for the wifey. Can't wait for em.

I'm still on the hunt for the team red Sz 11 then I'll be set.
How much are the Team Reds hitting? Those are the OG mesh maroon/white pair right?

[/IMG]
Really like the shoe, quality feels good and the insole feels like a coloroid material.

Last edited:
Damn, my gold roshes came in today and they were a little loose for me :frown: I ordered my true size (10.5) and it turns out that the shoes has .5 extra wiggle room. I mean it's fine, just telling y'all ahead of time

I haven't tried mine on yet but they did look like they ran a bit bigger then my usual size 9.

Last edited:
But those triple blacks tho.............im over this exclusivity thing.
[/IMG]
Really like the shoe, quality feels good and the insole feels like a coloroid material.
and im about to cop mine soon....anybody know if they're  at finishline stores yet?

Wow looks like this thread blew up fast last time I checked lol.  Would anybody kindly share any information regarding the release of the Flyknit Roshes and (if possible) where to acquire them ? Hoping to be able to get my cousin a pair in time.  Any help would be much appreciated! 

Back
Top Bottom