ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

125 retail August 29 @ finish line

Did I read that correctly? $125? Sounds reasonable, but at this point I'd rather Nike to just go all out and throw in Lunarlon for an extra $15. As comfy as Roshes are for lounging around, they aren't shoes I'd wear for 8 hours.

Agreed.

I thought Nike would be putting in a premium pricing like the rest of their flyknit line.

They could've gone $150 and people would still buy them I think.
$125 imo still isnt bad. much better than JB pricing... Those shoes just keep skyrocketing for no reason lol

$125 imo still isnt bad. much better than JB pricing... Those shoes just keep skyrocketing for no reason lol
Plus it follows the historical "limited" Roshe Run pricing such as the World Cup/country pack, which were $125 too I believe...

Waiting for NDC to have it on their release calendar too! 

Agreed.

I thought Nike would be putting in a premium pricing like the rest of their flyknit line.

They could've gone $150 and people would still buy them I think.

Plus it follows the historical "limited" Roshe Run pricing such as the World Cup/country pack, which were $125 too I believe...

Waiting for NDC to have it on their release calendar too! 
at 150 i will gracefully bow out to copping roshes and stick with the basic set. But let a brother get a RD for the black/black haha

at 150 i will gracefully bow out to copping roshes and stick with the basic set. But let a brother get a RD for the black/black haha
haha same here.

They might be doing me a favor by going $150. But then again, once it sells out, regret kicks in and before you know it, you're paying $200+ for those bad boys. haha

haha same here.

They might be doing me a favor by going $150. But then again, once it sells out, regret kicks in and before you know it, you're paying $200+ for those bad boys. haha
theres a reason i don't own gb or gold trophies haha 

Agreed no roshe should ever be more than $150 inmy eyes. unlessi absolutely needed them. but the day (IF) it happens im with you. im out

Agreed no roshe should ever be more than $150 inmy eyes. unlessi absolutely needed them. but the day (IF) it happens im with you. im out
Not unless that Roshe is equipped with the same technology as Flyknit Lunars or Racers, but still maintaining its own silhouette, right? lol

Not unless that Roshe is equipped with the same technology as Flyknit Lunars or Racers, but still maintaining its own silhouette, right? lol
I'm sure we won't run out of reasons to justify the purchase, if and when that > $150 price point comes up! hahaha

I'm sure we won't run out of reasons to justify the purchase, if and when that > $150 price point comes up! hahaha
Hopefully not... Unless of course we're talking about comfort that's on par, or better than the Adidas Full Boost.  I'd probably buy only one more pair of Roshes, but they'll have to be pretty darn good lol.  I only have the standard black/white pair (super versatile and a staple IMO) and the anthracite/mortar NM pair.

flyknit lunars or racers shouldn't be as expensive as they are either, nor should jordans or lebrons are we forgetting it takes nike no money at all compared to what they charge for these items. 

holy crap i went to look for some team red roshes sz 9 on ebay and the prices are insane. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom