ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

are they one time codes, or can we all use the same one?
I believe you can use them until the end of the month. They're not a one time use.
Daaaaang man
mean.gif
That ruined my day lol. Gotta find a way to get one of those Discover Cards
eyes.gif
Get the basic student card if you have very little credit.

That's exactly my problem! lol. I'll go check that out now. Thanks a lot bro. You still get some of the same perks with that card?
You should if you shop directly from their ShopDiscover link.

Some cards give your more perks depending on the membership. I think right now Discover is giving back 10% back for every FNL purchase.

We all have to start from the bottom at some point. My first credit card from Chase had a credit limit of $1000 and now my AMEX card has a limit of $85,000.

If you get denied then go to a credit union and get one of those credit cards were you have to give them money up front to get a credit card. Use that for about 6 months and then reapply at Discover.

We all have to start from the bottom at some point. My first credit card from Chase had a credit limit of $1000 and now my AMEX card has a limit of $85,000.

If you get denied then go to a credit union and get one of those credit cards were you have to give them money up front to get a credit card. Use that for about 6 months and then reapply at Discover.

Smh just got denied the Student card lol. I have one of those prepaid credit cards now that I've been using for the past 4 months. It's my first one. So hopefully in another couple months I'll finally have a score established

Just think about all the money you're losing that can be used to buy more things.
I know i want to pay down my current one before i open another, thats the only reason why i haven't. The balance isn't high but i had some unexpected expenses unfortunately. But come next month that will be out of the way and I planned on opening two more to increase my total line of credit and continue to build my credit for some big life moves in the near future. 

Been working 55+ hours a week and going to school full time. Saw a picture yesterday and I wasn't aware they existed. But, thanks for the info!

Been working 55+ hours a week and going to school full time. Saw a picture yesterday and I wasn't aware they existed. But, thanks for the info!
That's rough bro. Much respect to you. But yea they release on Friday and I think Finishline will be your best bet. Might wanna hop on it as soon as they drop though

Correct, same goes for gold card. But if you go with the basic amex charge card (green) then it's free of annual charges
the two that stick out to me are the discover it clearly and the chase freedom they will probably be the two i go after. 

Back
Top Bottom