ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well those are completely different. And to go over real quick without completely derailing the thread.. amex "charge cards" (green, gold, platinum, black) are not credit cards. There is no limit (based on history) and no finance rate, but it is due monthly. So every dollar you spend is due a month later. The other cards you mentioned are "credit cards".

Well those are completely different. And to go over real quick without completely derailing the thread.. amex "charge cards" (green, gold, platinum, black) are not credit cards. There is no limit (based on history) and no finance rate, but it is due monthly. So every dollar you spend is due a month later. The other cards you mentioned are "credit cards".
ahh i didn't catch that little tid bit i thought we were solely discussing credit tools. Im aware of the charge cards but didn't know we were talking apples to oranges haha

I guess I have a lot to learn. I had no clue charge cards and credit cards were different. I'm new to this whole growing up thing :tongue:

I guess I have a lot to learn. I had no clue charge cards and credit cards were different. I'm new to this whole growing up thing
tongue.gif
like he said before we all have to start somewhere

I've been looking for these Roshes for a while and just got them at Footaction in my size by pure luck!

Got it for $65 shipped, not bad!

Been working 55+ hours a week and going to school full time. Saw a picture yesterday and I wasn't aware they existed. But, thanks for the info!
Respect. I couldn't do what you're doing. Try finishline in the morning and you should be able to get your size because it took about an hour to sell out the last time.

I made it a couple of days, but just caved and copped the Brown/Gold leather pair off NDC.  Can't wait to see them.

I'm considering agreeing bro. The sole looks great, and they're $30 cheaper. Any release info on the fk pair yet??

I'm considering agreeing bro. The sole looks great, and they're $30 cheaper. Any release info on the fk pair yet??
spoke to a fnl rep on chat they are confirmed for 9/26 just the release calendar doesn't show them for some reason.

I've been looking for these Roshes for a while and just got them at Footaction in my size by pure luck!

Got it for $65 shipped, not bad!
Still the best colorway.

Did you find them on their site? I only see the navy and yellow pair, and I wouldn't be against a second pair at all.

The boxtrolls are interesting looking but not very wearable. Oh well. Also not into the idea of a rosche in my size going for 500 dollars.

Last edited:
finally got to try on a 9.5 flyknit and it was still too big (my TTS is 10). they didnt have a 9, but thats the size im going to gamble on getting friday. what a joke the sizing is on these. comon nike

Back
Top Bottom