ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

We have heard that there are some catalog entries with the Roshe as we know it now being referred to as "Roshe One".  We are trying to get more solid information before getting it out there.
well, if they´d come out with a Roshe Run 2 next year it would make sense to rename the first. Let´s see.

Women's 11 = men's 9.5, but how much of an actual men's 9.5 is it? Any of you ever bought women's Roshe styles and dealt with size conversion?

Women's 11 = men's 9.5, but how much of an actual men's 9.5 is it? Any of you ever bought women's Roshe styles and dealt with size conversion?
its a true 9.5, i have the womens tropical twists in  a women's 11

One day, people will learn to read previous posts and not just ask the same question that 9 other people asked. Today is clearly not that day. 
mean.gif

The grey tech fleece Roshes have not dropped yet except overseas. The US release date is 12/26 according to Nike Lab.

What are either of these called? Came across both of them on a replica site and want to get the real ones.

Those grey mesh roshe look nice, I saw it in person, I almost copped. I already bought the midnight navy ones

i have a size 9.5 of the calypso (retro) and they dont fit and im looking to sell, whats a good price to let them go for, worn 2x for a couple hours, v clean 

i have a size 9.5 of the calypso (retro) and they dont fit and im looking to sell, whats a good price to let them go for, worn 2x for a couple hours, v clean 

If they are VNDS id sell them for like 75 or something. If you plan to sell local you might get a little more. Keep in mind that the Calypsos are coming back this upcoming year.

Back
Top Bottom