ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I got through for a size 7 today for my girl - I literally have no idea how. I also got though for the Obsidians for an 11, but that release was a little bit more strange, a lot kept popping up even after it said sold out for a few minutes. 

Need a size 11/11.5 in the greys, willing to trade Obsidian size 11 plus cash.

Last edited:
trying to talk some ppl down on ebay no one responding though 
mean.gif

Passed up on a $15 ATC last week for these. Nice guys finish last!

No worries since my friend paid $8.99 from sole snatcher for these and didn't end up getting a pair. Either way no one I know who used a service or tried copping the ol fashion way won [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:
What happened? That was a reasonable price ($175)  on Ebay.
I have no idea. I just got an email that I was issued a full refund. Maybe he changed his mind and is going to mark up to 299 like everyone else lol I'm not dropping 3 bills on these f that. I guess I'll stay tuned for a restock, eBay or for them to pop up online for a decent price.

im so bummed by this release that i needed to make a new account (member back in like 05 but forgot my username) just to vent about it lol...smh.  One of my buddies got lucky and copped an 11 for me, but i wear a size 9  cml

Grabbed my pair off the bay for 210. Officially done for the year until my bday in Feb. Good luck for everyone else still looking.

I'm not so bummed about striking out on these on Nike.com then on eBay. At least I was able to pick up a pair of the Adidas Moc Loop Mesa on finishline when I got up at 5am lol

Last edited:
I have no idea. I just got an email that I was issued a full refund. Maybe he changed his mind and is going to mark up to 299 like everyone else lol I'm not dropping 3 bills on these f that. I guess I'll stay tuned for a restock, eBay or for them to pop up online for a decent price.
Hope you leave that dude negative feedback.

wow, i was expecting these to go quick today but not that quick. Luckily i covered myself and ordered ahead of time as I was able to order a pair from an Italian site late last night for $174 shipped (that damn $35 international shipping :lol: )

anyway, link is here, looks like they still have an 8 and 10 http://www.unotrestore.com/nike/rosherun-nm-w-sp-grey

use code XMAS2014 for 5% off, they say they are resuming shipping orders on the 6th.

I really didnt want to pay this much for them but it looks like it turned out to be a good deal

Last edited:
glad i was able to help at least 1 person out. i feel a little bad cuz they had a few more sizes up when i ordered but i was literally ordering while i was in bed and didnt even think to post the link (i also didnt think it was that great of a deal at the time)

cats really want 330 for the 10.5 im looking for

the shoe isn't even made of anything to pay damn near 400 for :smh:

I got to a local shop right when they opened. They only had three sizes left of the fleece. I bought a pair size 8.5 but really needed a size 8.

Man, this fleece nonsense is crazy. I liked them but they weren't a release I had to have. Sucks that the usual shenanigans took place and now mostly resellers are flourishing.

I wear grey everyday

this is the one release I was waiting for

I thought I missed out on em a week or two ago only to get me feelings hurt again

I've hit the feels lottery

Back
Top Bottom