ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

which mids, the all black ones?
black with gray sole. someone posted a link on twitter but was gone after a few mins

Where were you able to cop a 12 for that price? Congrats hopefully you get lucky and the fit isn't too large

Thanks bro, I was trying to cop all morning and couldn't get it. I wear a size 11 so I'm hoping that everyone who's saying they fit snug are correct. I did get a 12, all I did was search #roshe in IG and look for them to see if stores posted them up in stock.

Found a post saying that they had them and was able to get the last pair. I've found so many sneakers using this method. Almost always it's shops where there aren't too many heads, like out in the midwest or rural areas.

Thanks bro, I was trying to cop all morning and couldn't get it. I wear a size 11 so I'm hoping that everyone who's saying they fit snug are correct. I did get a 12, all I did was search #roshe in IG and look for them to see if stores posted them up in stock.

Found a post saying that they had them and was able to get the last pair. I've found so many sneakers using this method. Almost always it's shops where there aren't too many heads, like out in the midwest or rural areas.

Never ever have I thought to do that, it's low-key brilliant. Sucks I gotta wait for the pair to reach the reseller then come my way. But at least I got em and ended my year on a great note and getting each shoe I wanted. But fit wise they usually say they are a half size small so it may be a little roomy but thick socks should cover that up.

did the same thing myself except on twitter, thats how I found the Italian site I ordered from. I may be dumb sometimes, but other times I get these brilliant ideas haha

Am I the only one that likes to clown around in a Jordan thread the day of a hyped release just to mess with folks? 

Am I the only one that likes to clown around in a Jordan thread the day of a hyped release just to mess with folks? 
that hurts man i had my size in car on hanon and still not able to get them... smh pissed right now lol but yeah i probably would if i didnt want those!

anyone know how or where to get a pair of the midnight navy's in Canada? so far the places that have dropped them don't ship to Canada at least from what I've seen.

Just found a legit pair of the Women's Palm Trees on the Bay for 160. 
smokin.gif

Definitely makes up for not being able to get the Heather Grey Fleeces. 

Back
Top Bottom