ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When we were out at the meeting with NSW in October, I literally said that to them - well, I said "You have the new Chuck Taylor here with the Black/Sail, Sport Red, and Iguanas.  Just keep making them available."

Someone important wrote it down.  We'll see if it sticks.

How does one attend these types of meetings? :nerd:

how does one become a member of team roshe?  
nerd.gif

Hey guys, i've done up a little survey regarding shoe sizing. The main idea is to have an all-encompassing sizing guide covering most brands and models so that we can ultimately have a useful and robust resource for everyone. So if you could take a couple minutes to fill the survey out, i'd appreciate it a ton.

I will share the results, categorised by foot width, on NT once I have a reasonable amount of data.

Also, TTS is defined as your usual Nike size. (e.g. flyknits are TTS for me.) It's okay if you don't know or don't have a particular model, you can just leave it blank.

Do let me know if you want to include any other models, and i'll add them in as we go along.

You may complete the survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/efjLBExPKl

just recieved a refund for the grey tech fleeces i ordered from an Italian site back on christmas day due to overselling. biggest let down ever

@georgeballer24  They look beautiful from the picture you posted. Have yet to see them in person though.
I agree they look great! I have not seen them in person, but teamroshe on IG had posted a picture of these shoes today if I'm not mistaken and the color looks dull compared to the photo I had posted (it might be the lighting though).

Last edited:

I agree they look great! I have not seen them in person, but teamroshe on IG had posted a picture of these shoes today if I'm not mistaken and the color looks dull compared to the photo I had posted (it might be the lighting though).
Will need to cop them if they look just as nice in person. 

The FNL they re-posted from is 20 minutes from me. I'm headed up there in a few days, so if we don't get another non-stock picture, then I'll post one so you guys can see how they look.

Anyone know the actual name of these or where to buy
d25fed96fe437453bfc5d5c854a47321.jpg
Those were part of the pendleton roshe ID fam. I doubt they're going to come back with those colors, but they do bring new ones out every once in a while. They just had holiday options in the winter.

Not sure if I got a good deal or not, "9.2/10" Palm trees for 120 and 9/10 mango v2 Roshes for 45. Thoughts?

Not sure if I got a good deal or not, "9.2/10" Palm trees for 120 and 9/10 mango v2 Roshes for 45. Thoughts?
That's a good deal on the Mango v2's, but which palm trees are you talking about? The Womens UK Exclusive or the ones that dropped recently?

I need those Villian Camo ones...those are beautiful. If they dropped the same one in Blue that would be even better.

Had to pick up the villain red. Wish I could have saw an on foot picture before purchase but I think they are going to be really nice.

I've been out of the game for about a month and missed the multiple print pattern releases. I listed my wolf grey marble prints on ebay and am deciding on another roshe. I think I may go with those mesh wolf grey's that released a month or two ago. It's also hard to pass on the Navy mesh's, though.

Back
Top Bottom