ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

got my roshe run fb leopard at last for 260$ shipped , they are incredible , got 2 pairs so i can rock the hell out of one of em ! 

already looking for another pair

Well, my wolf grey marble prints are up to $93 shipped on ebay with 20 hours left on the bidding. I'm pleasantly surprised, considering these are technically used. Hopefully these last hours can scrape me up another ten dollars. Anyone with some insight on some dope new releases coming, or should I pull the trigger on the grey/white meshes?

Latest pickup from craigslist. Tropical Teal women's colorway from back in 2012. He painted the swoosh black and switched to black laces. Solid for $80. 

Asked this a few weeks ago, but is there any reason that the toebox is a different color on the tech fleeces?

Asked this a few weeks ago, but is there any reason that the toebox is a different color on the tech fleeces?
There is a plastic toecap over the front.  Moisture condenses beneath it, and can make the lighter fleece darker.  Darker fleece is much less noticeable.

Anyone have any coupon codes for anywhere where I can buy the new wolf grey/white mesh release? I wanna double-check to save a few bucks before I buy.

Back
Top Bottom