ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so envious did they cost a soul? 
laugh.gif

No, not too bad. $140 shipped for VNDS. I knew these were hard to find, didn't know they went for that much though...
granted it is a roshe so 140 is steep but i consider that cheap in the world of shoes now a days especially considering how hard those probably were to find. 

As you can see some posts before, they run bigger in lengh, I would size down 0.5. But its true that

the flyknit roshe is more snug than og´s. When you tried them in store you should know what feels

better to you.
Ya thats my bad I was on my phone and didnt see the posts above me lol. Ive actually only tried on the og mesh and the hyperfuse I guess it sounded like I had tried on the flyknit with the way I worded my sentence. I posted that question due to me being confused by what people were saying on sizing for the flyknit. I couldn't figure out if they meant .5 down from their regular roshe size or .5 down from their Normal Nike size in other sneakers. I found that 12 in the mesh ran narrow and tight in the toe while 13 was too long in front so 12.5 seems to be the best bet for any reg roshe. Even with the better structured toe box of the flyknit they still run snug in the front is what your saying? 

Once they introduced all these other materials and variations, I drifted away from these.
I agree. I was a little LTTP in the summer of 2013 and loved the OG mesh. My interest has kind of waned with the NM, graphic options, etc. I do like the FK options (mainly the midnight Fog and MC).

Hopefully, we can see more OG color ways not named Calypsos restock.

Ya thats my bad I was on my phone and didnt see the posts above me lol. Ive actually only tried on the og mesh and the hyperfuse I guess it sounded like I had tried on the flyknit with the way I worded my sentence. I posted that question due to me being confused by what people were saying on sizing for the flyknit. I couldn't figure out if they meant .5 down from their regular roshe size or .5 down from their Normal Nike size in other sneakers. I found that 12 in the mesh ran narrow and tight in the toe while 13 was too long in front so 12.5 seems to be the best bet for any reg roshe. Even with the better structured toe box of the flyknit they still run snug in the front is what your saying? 
When youre a 12.5 in mesh roshes i would recommend a 12 in flyknits. The 12 flyknit should be compared to your 12.5 mesh

a little bit longer but tighter, mostly in the upper feet region. Just try them on anywhere!

Last edited:

Hey guys, I just copped a beethoven with a production issue as you can see on the pics.

It shoud be clear to see, what du you guys think: Can i fix this with a textile glue

or something like that?

Really like that colorway and think of keeping them when i get some % off for that issue. Its so far

the last pair in my size i found online.

This is how it should look like
Hey bro I can def relate. Ordered my Beethovens from ebay slightly over retail so I can't even complain to Nike I'm just stuck with them. Right in that area you circled that piece is squeezing the crap out of my foot I tried for 5 straight days to break them in and they will not budge. So now they are on CL with nobody even texting me about them for 3 weeks now I'm considering just cutting them right there for relief. It's been a horrible experience honestly and this was my first roshe so, I love the shoe design but sizing on a shoe like this should not be a problem at least to this extent I'm officially done with roshes. Huge waste of money for me. Funny, mine is on the right foot too left side fits perfectly. 
ohwell.gif

^^^^ i would say just use textile glue or clear glue of some sort it should bond the fabric together so you don't have to worry anymore. It seems like a simple enough fix. Sucks you even have to fix it but a simple one nonetheless. Try it and see what happens...you have nothing to lose.

Hey bro I can def relate. Ordered my Beethovens from ebay slightly over retail so I can't even complain to Nike I'm just stuck with them. Right in that area you circled that piece is squeezing the crap out of my foot I tried for 5 straight days to break them in and they will not budge. So now they are on CL with nobody even texting me about them for 3 weeks now I'm considering just cutting them right there for relief. It's been a horrible experience honestly and this was my first roshe so, I love the shoe design but sizing on a shoe like this should not be a problem at least to this extent I'm officially done with roshes. Huge waste of money for me. Funny, mine is on the right foot too left side fits perfectly. 
ohwell.gif
You can send them in to Nike and get a voucher for retail value that can be used on NDC if they determine it is a manufacturer defect.  Don't need receipt or anything.  They go by the manufactured date on the size tag and if you are within 2 years.  Sounds like this would qualify I think?

ohwell.gif
I sent mine back where i bought them, found another pair.

Quote:

You can send them in to Nike and get a voucher for retail value that can be used on NDC if they determine it is a manufacturer defect.  Don't need receipt or anything.  They go by the manufactured date on the size tag and if you are within 2 years.  Sounds like this would qualify I think?
I never used that option but when it is possible i would try this bro, call up nike, worth a try. Def. looks like a production issue

Back
Top Bottom