ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys. Sorry for the newbie question, but I just copped my first pair of Roshes and I can't tell if I got the size right. Regular mesh version. I went with what I consider my TTS (7.5, which I wear in most Nikes and JBs) and I feel like it's a little loose. Can't tell if that's just the way the shoe is or if I should go down .5 size. What's the general rule?

Can anyone else confirm this? Will not be happy...
I bought 3 more of the most recent release of the Calypsos and comparing them to the last restock of the Calypsos; the only big differences i have found were the insoles, the swoosh, and overall craftsmanship. They fit about the same. I haven't noticed anything much different in terms of the fit.

Hey guys. Sorry for the newbie question, but I just copped my first pair of Roshes and I can't tell if I got the size right. Regular mesh version. I went with what I consider my TTS (7.5, which I wear in most Nikes and JBs) and I feel like it's a little loose. Can't tell if that's just the way the shoe is or if I should go down .5 size. What's the general rule?
Most will tell you tts but I size down .5 on my OG mesh.

Glad I got a pair.

@nine6kicks Repped. Thanks for responding. Wore the TTS today and no heel slip or anything so it's all good, but I do feel like a snug fit could be extra comfy in these. Might try a .5 down on the next one.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the new Calypso Roshe Breeze? Is the CW similar to the gamma green Roshes?

I dont have a pair but have seen them in person...very close, if not identical, to the original Calypso. Check the TeamRoshe IG for a comparison shot too.

I personally own a pair of these and I have quite wide feet so I usually have to go up and a size or half size with Nike shoes. I tried on 9's (I own 9.5's and they fit fine minus my toe area on my one foot.) and the sides of my feet were like extremely pushing out the shoes.

My question is though, does anyone else not wear these shoes because it feels weird with your toes/upper foot just swimming around freely or do you get used to that? I might give up on trying to rock these shoes because they just feel weird on my feet.

That toebox freedom is one of the reasons I fell in love with the shoe in the first place.  It was a refreshing change from Js and Dunks (what I was predominantly wearing before the Roshe came along).  I agree that it's definitely a different feeling at first, but give it time - especially in the summer.  I also recommend going sockless, or at the most the ultra thin Dri-Fit running socks.  I do not understand people that wear Elite basketball socks with Roshes.

IMO I thought roses were the ugliest shoes ever with the chunky bottoms and I told myself I would never wear a pair until I tried some on and dang it was all over then.

After wearing my Roshes yesterday, I came home and messed with some of my other kicks and was like man how the hell do I wear these uncomfortable shoes all the time? :lol: Especially the Kyrie 1s. If anything I'll need to ice my Roshes sometimes because they're so comfortable they make me throw side eye at everything else in my collection.

og mesh roshe might be the most comfortable shoe of all time for me. can't wear anything else, including some flyknits for other models since they're so damn tight sometimes compared to how flexible the roshes can be for me.

Does anyone remember the original Roshe Woven. I wish they would release more of them. Loved the Atomic Teal and the Stadium Nights.

@nine6kicks Repped. Thanks for responding. Wore the TTS today and no heel slip or anything so it's all good, but I do feel like a snug fit could be extra comfy in these. Might try a .5 down on the next one.
No problem, man, I have a few pairs of each and just too much slip tts for me. Glad your pair worked good tho!

Does anyone remember the original Roshe Woven. I wish they would release more of them. Loved the Atomic Teal and the Stadium Nights.

it actually wasn't received very well during the release...everyone loved the way they looked but the fitment was eh. :\

Last edited:

Am I the only one who bought the new Jacquard Black/Teal Roshe?
I love them and was considering getting them for myself too but had to hold off since I just got some other pickups. If I can get them down the line on discount, I'll get them for sure.

Damn I accidentally spilled a drop of melted coffee ice cream on my white flyknit roshe... Anyone knows how to clean them out?

Last edited:
Damn I accidentally spilled a drop of melted coffee ice cream on my white flyknit roshe... Anyone knows how to clean them out? Just
100% horse hair brush and some mild soap with water should do the trick, that's how I clean my Flyknits and works fine for most stains/dirt.

If anyone is still looking for white lava's, Nordstrom still has them or can locate and ship directly to your house for free.

Product #826215152507

NIKE ROSHERUN NM BR SNEAKER

Back
Top Bottom