ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know how i clean these?

Has anyone tried Jason Markk? Im thinking since its tech fleece maybe it won't work very well?
ohwell.gif

Or just throw them in the washer?

Patiently waiting for the white/black flyknit and black/white flyknit to release on FNL or NDC.

Anyone know if and when?

Patiently waiting for the white/black flyknit and black/white flyknit to release on FNL or NDC.

Anyone know if and when?

could be waiting a while. i think they might be EU exclusive at this point since they've been up on the EU sites for a little while now with no noise of a US release

I missed out on those Tiffanys in a 10 again.  I may cop the Calypso Breeze instead.  Saw them in person and I'm a fan.

Gold Trophys ran TTS for me.

I've seen Mango V1s above a 10.5, but super rare. 12 is the highest I've seen, and I may have seen 2-3 in 3 years.

Does anyone know if Nike ever created sizes 10.5+ for Mango V1's? It seems like the biggest size I can ever find is a 10.

Everyone that has bigger sizes knows how much of a gem they are. I've seen some in my size (11) on sale for 250-300. Doubt anyone bought em but they pretty rare.

Everyone that has bigger sizes knows how much of a gem they are. I've seen some in my size (11) on sale for 250-300. Doubt anyone bought em but they pretty rare.
You're right! I've been on the hunt for awhile, but it never seems to come up lol. I don't think I can justify paying that much for a pair of Roshes. 

You're right! I've been on the hunt for awhile, but it never seems to come up lol. I don't think I can justify paying that much for a pair of Roshes. 

gotta do what you gotta do. US may never see a wide release of the V1. I HAD to double up when I got the chance. Colorway that got me interested in Roshes. :smokin

speaking of the mango v1, i broke those out today. I rarely wear them anymore but definitely still a favorite 

I'm hoping to grab them online.  I'm not sure which local outlets will have them, since I think they only pick the ones near Native American communities.  Foxwoods might be the closest, but it might be too new to get them.

Anybody got a good source for replacement laces? Dog decided to eat one of mine today. :x Need black ones.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to grab them online.  I'm not sure which local outlets will have them, since I think they only pick the ones near Native American communities.  Foxwoods might be the closest, but it might be too new to get them.

what's the word on it?

Anyone know where I can order the nm sp tech fleeces? I remember when they dropped I had them in my cart and I was gonna grab a pair but I decided not to, now I really regret that.

Back
Top Bottom