ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hi Guys..

I need HELP!

Can any one  differentiate the Calypso Q.S to Calypso (without QS)... they have differenT product code: but there's no difference  from the colorway right?

Note: BOTH PHOTO PROVIDED CAME FROM NIKE STORE SO  BOTH PAIRS ARE LEGIT NOT FAKE

Calypso 

Product Code: 511881 013

(First and 2nd Photo)

Calypso QS

Product Code: 633054 013

(4th and 5th Photo)

I was about to go grab a pair from Sheikh this week, thank you for this 
smokin.gif

Got my Calypsos from last week's Undefeated restock and they are the same style code as the originals (511881-013), although they say "One" and not "Run" and have newer productions dates (11/12/14 and 01/13/15). 

Don't know where this "QS" came from....

In-store inventory as of now (not an exhaustive list)

calling NY in a couple minutes since im tired of waiting for a random restock on NDC

*Just got off the phone, apparently they only have a size 9, so im not sure how accurate that list is. I will call around to a couple others on there once im out of work to see if they actually have my size

Last edited:
calling NY in a couple minutes since im tired of waiting for a random restock on NDC

*Just got off the phone, apparently they only have a size 9, so im not sure how accurate that list is. I will call around to a couple others on there once im out of work to see if they actually have my size
it's possible they only update their inventory once a day or so. or even less frequently

Nike Running Westport had my 9.5 and I was able to phone order :smokin dont know why i didnt just chat up a rep before. I can finally stop refreshig that page every couple hours :lol:

Back
Top Bottom