ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I need to wear my mangos more often, also my FB Mints also haven't seen the light of day in like 2 years sadly
mean.gif

Finally scored a pair of calypsos in my size!

I made of pair of Falypsos on NIkeID, but still looking for the real deals. So pleased, I ordered a pair for my oldest daughter (littlest daughter has a few pairs of hand me jordans to go through before new shoes)

My ID's came with an almost furry insole, compared to an older pair I have with the thin, soft poly sole (which is part of the reason I fell in love with roshes in the first place).

Can anyone tell me which insole the calypsos come with?

Finally scored a pair of calypsos in my size!

I made of pair of Falypsos on NIkeID, but still looking for the real deals. So pleased, I ordered a pair for my oldest daughter (littlest daughter has a few pairs of hand me jordans to go through before new shoes)

My ID's came with an almost furry insole, compared to an older pair I have with the thin, soft poly sole (which is part of the reason I fell in love with roshes in the first place).

Can anyone tell me which insole the calypsos come with?
Mine just showed up today from NDC, its not that furry one anymore. It's like a weird mesh now 
ohwell.gif

I know you said you just got em today, but do you think the new insole will be more comfortable than the furry insole?

I've been wearing them around the house and they feel good, only furry insoles I had were my IDs and I sent those back so I'm not sure about the difference in comfort. I thought the original roshe insoles were great for like a day then my feet got used to em and they didn't feel any different from any other shoe. 

I wore my Pure Platinum the other day and I didn't like the new insole. My feet were kind of hurting. It's not as comfortable as the old insole.

Some color ways that I feel don't get enough love. Definitely underrated 

Gym Red/Deep Burgundy CW

Team Red/White CW 

Was very pleasantly surprised to see calypso's on NDC when I took a quick look at my SNKRS app. Haven't purchased a pair of Roshe's in over a year but definitely made my purchase for these.
Looked back in the thread and looks like they've been up for a few days now. Nice to see they're not selling fast.

I thought about paying $150 for a pair last year after seeing a pair sell on eBay for $180 but I wasn't going to pay that much for a pair of Roshe's. Waiting paid off today.

Only other pair of Roshe's I'll probably buy now are team red's I think they are? The burgund pair.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom