ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshe NM "Hot Lava/white"

http://fshoa.bigcartel.com/product/rosherun-nm-br-white-black

Listed Under Retail but with shipping comes out to $100. I was gonna wait for NDC to receive them since I'm from Hawaii and NDC offers free ship to Hawaii unlike FNL ($25) and other retailers that got these. But I have no idea when and if Nike will receive them so I figured I'll pull the trigger-total is close to retail shipped for me. Get them before they go OOS.

Roshe NM "Hot Lava/white"

http://fshoa.bigcartel.com/product/rosherun-nm-br-white-black

Listed Under Retail but with shipping comes out to $100. I was gonna wait for NDC to receive them since I'm from Hawaii and NDC offers free ship to Hawaii unlike FNL ($25) and other retailers that got these. But I have no idea when and if Nike will receive them so I figured I'll pull the trigger-total is close to retail shipped for me. Get them before they go OOS.
is this site legit? 

is this site legit? 

A buddy of mine ordered some flyknit roshes awhile back. I can tell you when I get my pair in which I'm sure it's legit but by the time I get mine in I'm sure it'll be OOS.

Also I paid with PayPal. You can always file a complaint and get money back but again I'm sure they are legit.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine ordered some flyknit roshes awhile back. I can tell you when I get my pair in which I'm sure it's legit but by the time I get mine in I'm sure it'll be OOS.

Also I paid with PayPal. You can always file a complaint and get money back but again I'm sure they are legit.

Yeah just hoping they sell real shoes more than anything since filing a complaint for fake ones would be a hassle. About to order from Nordstrom right now but I'm eyeing those flyknit roshe on their site. Lmk whenever you receive them.

Yeah just hoping they sell real shoes more than anything since filing a complaint for fake ones would be a hassle. About to order from Nordstrom right now but I'm eyeing those flyknit roshe on their site. Lmk whenever you receive them.

They're legit. Loke I said my friend ordered the flyknit from them a month or two ago. I haven't seen any of the roses he has on the site replicated so you should be good. Also I don't think Nordstrom has those hot lavas on site anymore unless you mean locally.

They're legit. Loke I said my friend ordered the flyknit from them a month or two ago. I haven't seen any of the roses he has on the site replicated so you should be good. Also I don't think Nordstrom has those hot lavas on site anymore unless you mean locally.

Just went to my local Nordstrom and they were out of my size 9.5 and only one other store in Virginia had it but they weren't picking up so I couldn't order them smh. Time to order through this site.

Quality on these is pretty great! Leather is super soft and they somehow feel even more comfortable than normal Roshes.

the hype is too real

roshes shouldve never gotten over 60$ a pair

now theyre 75/80 smh

i shouldve bought shares when they were 60$

powerball powerball
these are from the link I posted a few days back (fshoa bigcartel). A couple days after I purchased they had these on sale for $75 but only had size 8.5,9 and 11 (maybe another size, I just don't remember). Great place to get some kicks and they also have some fly it roshes a few dollars under retail last I checked. My hunt is over, but if NDC are to stock these I will double up.

Back
Top Bottom