ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

nah they should've been delivered by now
One week for an ID? NAH

Last edited:
Actually, I ordered a JCRD ID on the 8th and it shipped on the 13th.  Should be here Wednesday. Didn't get here in a week, but not much more.

Last edited:
Reading the FAQ, TTS on mesh, but would I go 0.5 up on flyknit upper because it is less stretchy? Planning on getting the multicolor Roshe NIKEID. Currently, I wear 10 in AJ1 perfect perfect, but 10 in AJ 3s for the width since I have wide feet. So, should I go 10 or 10.5?

Reading the FAQ, TTS on mesh, but would I go 0.5 up on flyknit upper because it is less stretchy? Planning on getting the multicolor Roshe NIKEID. Currently, I wear 10 in AJ1 perfect perfect, but 10 in AJ 3s for the width since I have wide feet. So, should I go 10 or 10.5?
Consensus on Flyknit is mostly to half size down bro. Most here will tell you 9.5.

Consensus on Flyknit is mostly to half size down bro. Most here will tell you 9.5.
Thanks bro appreciate the input. The width won't be a problem? I usually have to size up 0.5 for the width even though the length becomes a little loose like on all my AJ 3s.  

Thanks bro appreciate the input. The width won't be a problem? I usually have to size up 0.5 for the width even though the length becomes a little loose like on all my AJ 3s.  
That's a question for the wide footers of this forum (I'm not one) but if that's the case I'd stick with a size 10 at biggest. Generally everyone has sized .5 down, but you may find some wide footers who advise tts.

I have wide feet and a 9.5 in flyknit Roshes fit perfect, whereas a 9.5 in og mesh is a little tight so I go with a 10 (which doesn't fit as well as 9.5 in flyknit but does the job).

tech packs are so overrated. all they do is make your feet sweat. now that I think of it, im not sure why I havnt gotten rid of my pairs yet

I missed the last Tech Fleeces myself, and I was ready to pay resell prices for the anthracites until I saw these

Has anyone ever pre-ordered from kix-files? Im tempted to try and just suck up the shipping fees to guarantee myself a pair of those gray tech fleece rather than deal with release day issues. Are they reliable? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
^ I think you're good, they're legit. I'm tempted to pre-order a pair myself, $139 + shipping isn't that bad compared with current eBay resale prices on the last Tech Fleece NMs.

tech packs are so overrated. all they do is make your feet sweat. now that I think of it, im not sure why I havnt gotten rid of my pairs yet
Probably why the toe cap is now black instead of clear... I prefer the last grey pair because of the big white "NIKE" on the back. I'm still gonna try for these because I missed out on the originals.

Who here uses baby wipes to clean the midsoles? I was just wondering if it has damaging effects on the rubber

Very tempted to pull the trigger on some multi id roshes, unsure of which midsole though, plain, marbled or speccled?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom