ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Oh yeah, I've been stocking up on them whenever I find a sale for $50 or less.  Got a stack of them in the closet in case they dry up and only the Roshe 2 is available.  The Ones are great shoes in that $40-$60 price range, and I've even picked up some flyknits for under $70 recently.
to tell the truth i hate the flyknit roshes they are way too sloppy for my feet , the best roshes for me are the ones with the material like the iguanas above , i had the burgyndy pair of those and i beat them to death , i hope i ll come around a blackout pair for 50$ 

The rosherun aesthetic is def better on the first one...
Yep, and based on the lack of activity in this thread, the Roshe 2 is a huge bust.  I finally got a chance to try some on and I really dislike the neoprene material.  If I wanted a Nike sock fit shoe I'd get one of the Free models for around the same money and have a real running shoe.  The FK version has a regular tongue so it may be worth checking out if they ever release something beyond the weird optical illusion stripes they have out now.  Just very disappointed overall... 
mean.gif

This pair looks promising in my opinion. I like the flyknit on them also.

Last edited:
Well, today is my first wear of the Flyknit Two, and I have to say I'm a fan.  When I first put them on, they felt snug (and that's going TTS instead of down .5 like the first Flyknits).  But after a day of being on my feet teaching...I'm a big fan.  I don't know if I'll get the neoprene model, but I could definitely rock another Flyknit or two.

I've been wearing my iguana 2s for the last three days. My impressions are: great silhouette from any distance. Doesn't look as good up close. Starts to look big. Some details are a little funny. While looking down at them on your own feet, they have a very boot-like appearance I'm not crazy about. They also look bigger on foot, again slightly more boot-like than the ones. Also boot-like is the tongue and lace hole treatment along the tongue. I find that weird. I much prefer the slimmer profile and more tapered appearance of the nose on the ones. Quality is way better than the ones. Comfort level is ridiculous. Major downside is the neoprene. I really dislike the sheen, and these things are HOT on foot. Never happened in OG roshes. They feel really hot, not very breathable at all.

I've been wearing my iguana 2s for the last three days. My impressions are: great silhouette from any distance. Doesn't look as good up close. Starts to look big. Some details are a little funny. While looking down at them on your own feet, they have a very boot-like appearance I'm not crazy about. They also look bigger on foot, again slightly more boot-like than the ones. Also boot-like is the tongue and lace hole treatment along the tongue. I find that weird. I much prefer the slimmer profile and more tapered appearance of the nose on the ones. Quality is way better than the ones. Comfort level is ridiculous. Major downside is the neoprene. I really dislike the sheen, and these things are HOT on foot. Never happened in OG roshes. They feel really hot, not very breathable at all.

Wear em with or without socks?

These will probably be more ideal for the cooler months since most people would put their mesh pairs away after summer.

Hm, I'm wearing Roshe One's for the first time here in the UK and have no problem with the weather, although it is getting a bit colder. For Autumn, I think they will be fine. However, for winter I might put the Two's on.

what's good fam, been going thru my whole collection & tried on my pair of roshe nm tech fleece :

for anyone who's had these for awhile, does the material in the toebox stretch significantly? i have these in tts for me but they are so damn tight in the toe box since they're still DS. as much as i love the sneaker there's no way i'm gonna wear a shoe that's too small for the sake of 'having the shoe' lol

i doubt i'll be able to find a half size up for a decent price now (tbh cbf hunting one down)

& if they don't really stretch i'm just gonna sell them - any help/info appreciated!

Last edited:
Nope, sorry.  They don't stretch.  I'm sitting on the GBs and Brazils in my TTS that I can't wear for too long.

I have the Brazils TTS, too, and oddly enough they're my beaters (that NM sole is so comfy). They are a little too snug but I find that doing the laces really loose helps A LOT.

Cheers guys, I tried loosening the laces similar to how its done on the Ultra Boosts but it's still way too tight so I'm gonna take the L on these & flip them for something else, if anyone in aus if after a size 9 check eBay later tonight :smile:

I just ordered the Roshe 2 Iguana from SNKRS, looking forward to seeing how much more comfortable they are compared to the original.

Looks like Nike is giving us the option to customize some old classics? Albeit at the NikeID price point but checked it out and it is the siren and calypso colourway.

Looks like Nike is giving us the option to customize some old classics? Albeit at the NikeID price point but checked it out and it is the siren and calypso colourway.
Yup. Just saw that. WAs hoping to make a pair of Speed Yellows, but there is no option for that same color midsole.

Back
Top Bottom