Rough Wednesday night ...

Last night was my cousin's bday (hella Septenmber bdays!) and I picked him up from Applebees so he wouldn't have to drive. Went to this chill spot onWednesdays nights called Seesound and went bar hopping. My cousin had a curfew, A CURFEW
eek.gif
and he's 21!!! So I drove him back and then came back to dt Seattle and ofcourse my friends do the whole "I saw your ex" ... I hate that !!!+! I don't need to know when you see my damn ex on the street (real talk)!!!

Fast forward to 2am - we leave the bar and walk around because I'm sobering up and went "car hopping." Went from my car and walked to myfriend's bf's car to drive to our other friend's car who in turns drive me back to my car. I get home and I get a text from my girl just statingshe threw up
sick.gif
and I called to make sure she was okay. For the LIFE of meI can't find my keys!!! Going back and forth from my car (which I had to park in the front because I couldn't open the gate
mad.gif
) looking for my keys. I gave up and tried to break into my own house
smh.gif
which, Ihaven't done since I was 12 and had not much of an +@+. I get half my body but as I try to lift myself up thru the bars my hips get stuck and I'mfeeling
eyes.gif
. At this point I took of my dress but I'm not a *%$%+ NT, Iwas wearing a tank top and some shorts underneath and I managed to wedge myself thru the bars! YES!!!
grin.gif
I still couldn't get into my room because it was locked so I went upstairsand KO on the couch but I hear my aunt trying to wake up my cousin because she heard noises
laugh.gif
. I felt bad for my cousin getting woken up and my aunt asked me bunch ofquestions but I eventually went back to sleep. Woke up and my cousin in GONE for CHURCH at 5:30am so I can't even get the spare for my room
frown.gif
so I'm at work in same fit except I had some slacks in the car and still inlast night's make up
sick.gif
. I feel like !!!+ NT on top of being nauseousand I'm super tired.

No more drinking for me for a long time ...

Ummm...so like....pics?
But it def sounds like you really had a night, any luck with finding your keys?

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Last night was my cousin's bday (hella Septenmber bdays!) and I picked him up from [color= rgb(51, 255, 0)]Applebees[/color]

You should know better.
smh.gif

Supermanblue79 wrote:
lovemysole wrote:
Last night was my cousin's bday (hella Septenmber bdays!) and I picked him up from Applebees

You should know better.
smh.gif

You act like it was my choice!!! #!%* I wanted to hit up happy hour before bar hopping but he had to work and lives about 45min away from DT Seattle.

In Seattle, Wednesdays CRACK especially at Seesound. I work at Microsoft and I am sooo thankful that today is the company meeting so nobody is gonna be in mybldg! Big win for today and probably the only one.
laugh.gif

lovemysole wrote:

Thats exactly how I feel after I've been drinking.

And I'm one of those drunks that will complain while their drunk about not wanting to be drunk anymore
roll.gif

I dont drink much
embarassed.gif

You act like it was my choice!!! #!%* I wanted to hit up happy hour before bar hopping but he had to work and lives about 45min away from DT Seattle.

In Seattle, Wednesdays CRACK especially at Seesound. I work at Microsoft and I am sooo thankful that today is the company meeting so nobody is gonna be in my bldg! Big win for today and probably the only one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im gonna need to hit Belltown at least once on aWednesday
laugh.gif

Yeah it was a rough wednsday for me too. First it's my early day at work and I end up getting out like 4 hours later than usual, which is not good by thehour. Then I go home and my brother calls me and tells me he fell off his bicycle and bumped his head and he needs a ride home. So I go scoop him up about halfa block from my house and I'm thinkng dude probably scraped his arm or something minor like that. I pull up to him and he's got two big scrapes on theside of his head and a bump coming out of his forehead that looked like two golf balls put together. So we dip to the ER to find out he had popped a bloodvessel and that's why he got the bump. Kid gets a cat scan and a tetnes shot. We end up spending like 3 hours in the ER which is nothing considering it wassuper packed. Dude ends up being cleared and we dipped out just in time to finish watching the Honduras at Mexico game. It was a wild wednsday. I'll postpics of my bro later so you guys can see what his face looks like.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

In Seattle, Wednesdays CRACK especially at Seesound. I work at Microsoft and I am sooo thankful that today is the company meeting so nobody is gonna be in my bldg! Big win for today and probably the only one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im gonna need to hit Belltown at least once on a Wednesday
laugh.gif

You should have gone LAST Wednesday. That night was grrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!

vrp32tl:
laugh.gif
I love the simps.

Originally Posted by Her Sole

lovemysole wrote:

Thats exactly how I feel after I've been drinking.

And I'm one of those drunks that will complain while their drunk about not wanting to be drunk anymore sleep with any latino guy around me.
pimp.gif

I dont drink much
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom