Round 1: Heat vs. Celtics: Congrats Celtics fans on advancing to Rd 2

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Why did Beasley only get 13 minutes tonight? It'll be his last game as a Heat, not Wade's.

God I hope so. Worthless. Considering he had like 4 points and 3 turnovers in the first half.... and hes been non existent as far as hustle and overall awareness, I think it was Spoelstra's way of saying "(@$% you"

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Round one went pretty much as expected. Now the work begins.
laugh.gif
There were dudes predicting a sweep of the C's, or the Heat winning in 5. Hilarious...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Why did Beasley only get 13 minutes tonight? It'll be his last game as a Heat, not Wade's.

He blew 2 or 3 defensive assignments in a row, didn't run back on a fast break that led to a Celtics bucket, got 2 shots blocked by Perkins into the stands, and had a few awful turnovers. I don't think he played at all after halftime.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
There were dudes predicting a sweep of the C's, or the Heat winning in 5. Hilarious...

Who?
You guys beat a team that you were suppose to beat. No biggie.

Originally Posted by h3at23

laugh.gif

Who?
You guys beat  a team  D Wade and a college practice squad that you were suppose to beat. No biggie.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Bill Simmons

I know the Celtics are going to lose in Round 1

I wonder what's hurting him more right now: the fact that the Celtics made him look stupid or that the Thunder are getting shellacked in LA.

Originally Posted by h3at23

laugh.gif

Who?
You guys beat a team that you were suppose to beat. No biggie.
Look through the playoff predictions thread dude. Someone on page 1 def. said C's were getting swept. Or Beat in 5 games or something.

Back
Top Bottom