Round Two on Melrose

View media item 2049675
I think you are all more than familiar with this shop already, my question is:

What do you think about them?
Do you go there often?
Thoughts?

I personally love their store and vintage clothing selection, just wish they carried more of my size [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've bought a few jerseys from them prices were good.

My only issue with them is that they don't have a phone or means of contacting them. They posted stuff on their ig which I wanted to purchase. Went down there to cop the stuff and some of the stuff I wanted was gone.

Unless you live close by, you can't rely on the stuff they post on their ig becsuse they don't update it when items sell.

It's a place I'll check out if I'm in the area, but wouldn't go out of my way to go to or rely on their ig just because of their total lack of communication options.

Decent selection and prices though.

I've bought a few jerseys from them prices were good.

My only issue with them is that they don't have a phone or means of contacting them. They posted stuff on their ig which I wanted to purchase. Went down there to cop the stuff and some of the stuff I wanted was gone.

Unless you live close by, you can't rely on the stuff they post on their ig becsuse they don't update it when items sell.

It's a place I'll check out if I'm in the area, but wouldn't go out of my way to go to or rely on their ig just because of their total lack of communication options.

Decent selection and prices though.

Noticed that too! They could really expand their clientele and profitability if they utilized the resources of the Internet better, as opposed to only buy/trade/ selling locally.

I hope they are working to build on that.

They actually do it on purpose. I talked to an employee when I was there. He said that they do it to get customers in the store. He said something along the lines of how they do it to get people in the store in hopes that they'll find something else to buy.

Sucks becsuse i'd go there more often if there was a means of getting in contact with them when items get listed to make sure they're still in stock before making the commute up there.

They actually do it on purpose. I talked to an employee when I was there. He said that they do it to get customers in the store. He said something along the lines of how they do it to get people in the store in hopes that they'll find something else to buy.

Sucks becsuse i'd go there more often if there was a means of getting in contact with them when items get listed to make sure they're still in stock before making the commute up there.
@roundtwoproxy on IG

from what im told this person is there and will purchase an item for you.. prolly alil over the listed price.

@roundtwoproxy on IG

from what im told this person is there and will purchase an item for you.. prolly alil over the listed price.

Yeah he's real good about his business too. He's usually there all day and he gets everything to you quick.

@papoose he might be able to help you with finding a pair.

View media item 2049675
I think you are all more than familiar with this shop already, my question is:

What do you think about them?
Do you go there often?
Thoughts?

I personally love their store and vintage clothing selection, just wish they carried more of my size [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If sean isn't the one giving you an offer its probably not gonna be good. I went there multiple times and sean is the only one who is negotiable and gives good prices. Their prices are good though (some items).

it really depends on the item also, worth trying cool kicks and the other shops on melrose now too

you can also try insta payout at flight club/GOAT

Back
Top Bottom