Roy Jones Jr vs. Felix Trinidad...... Tonight!

i wouldnt expect nothing less from someone who swore up and down Miami had top 5 talent in the nation

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i wouldnt expect nothing less from someone who swore up and down Miami had top 5 talent in the nation

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ah yes....That quote will live on forever....
laugh.gif

Roy did what he was suppose, he beat someone who shouldnt have been fighting at 170. Roy should fight Pavlik or Calazghe take the check and the L and be donewith his career. Collect a check and be happy

Im not getting it.. What relevance does the steroid issues from 5 yrs ago and the James Toney fight have to do with a fight that happened yesterday..regardleess, it looked like Roy was just playing around the entire fight.. Very entertaining fight..

Just because ESPN doesn't report it, doesn't mean it never happened people...
When was the last time ESPN didn't blow a story up about a major athlete? (or even semi major or even not major at all)... if the story hadlegs, why didn't it get blown up? You see how they run with anything, if there was ANYTHING to the story, it would've blown up.. this is one of themore famous athletes of the last 20 years.. why wouldn't a story about him and steroids be front page news?

Note: This isn't me doubting he did it - i think there's a strong chance most athletes have done it at some point, i just want to know why it'sbeen more speculation than anything else, and never received the attention other suspected athletes get/got..

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Just because ESPN doesn't report it, doesn't mean it never happened people...
When was the last time ESPN didn't blow a story up about a major athlete? (or even semi major or even not major at all)... if the story had legs, why didn't it get blown up? You see how they run with anything, if there was ANYTHING to the story, it would've blown up.. this is one of the more famous athletes of the last 20 years.. why wouldn't a story about him and steroids be front page news?

Note: This isn't me doubting he did it - i think there's a strong chance most athletes have done it at some point, i just want to know why it's been more speculation than anything else, and never received the attention other suspected athletes get/got..

Believe me Craftsy, I've been wondering why they didn't blow it up for a while...

Back
Top Bottom