ROYAL 1 LEGIT CHECK AND PRICE CHECK! Need to know ASAP

What's up guys, sorry for asking for a second Royal 1 legit check but I'm not really too sure if they're legit or not.

Also, a price check would be GREATLY appreciated. Yes I know they are very worn.

Last edited:
Legit and those are pretty beat.. Heel drag down to the white and toe drag too.. Some scuffs and creases all over. I wouldn't pay more than $180 for these.. Rather pay for a nicer looking pair IMO..

Legit and those are pretty beat.. Heel drag down to the white and toe drag too.. Some scuffs and creases all over. I wouldn't pay more than $180 for these.. Rather pay for a nicer looking pair IMO..
Thanks for you the input, yeah flaws are def are there.

I'm saying around $180-$200 for these being that kids right now really want this shoe along with the bred 1's. But I honestly would pay $120 max for these beaters.. Probably less.

YEAH 100-150 BUT I WOULDNT EVEN PURCHASE IN THAT CONDITION
I'm saying around $180-$200 for these being that kids right now really want this shoe along with the bred 1's. But I honestly would pay $120 max for these beaters.. Probably less.
I see, yeah they are heavily worn. I guess it's just my thirst driving me towards them. Dude is asking for 250...
indifferent.gif

Yeah.. No way for $250.. Hold in your thirst and continue your search. You can find a better looking pair for a little more.

DO NOT PAY $250!!!

good god those are beat, 150 is pushing you may as well save the extra coin and go for DS pair.

$250 is way too much for them beaters! There's ample DS legit ones out there, if youre willing to add another bill.

Back
Top Bottom