Royal 1 Legit Check

Guys, can I get a LC on these Royals I just purchased? I feel good about these, but wanted to get a second opinion. Thanks.

Thanks. I must say I'm very happy at this point, as it was a long process indeed. 

@TIMMYBRIXXX rite but what makes it fake just need to know
prod dates, tag shape of shoe, materials, soles are off, swoosh is off, etc etc.. Just google it or look through the threads at the Royal 1 posts..these have all of the tells man..

remember to rep those who helped you

little green thumbs up

I

V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom