Royal 1 Legit Check

Hey guys, i am really on the fence about these.  The shoes look good to me generally, i had one issue with the swooshes looking different but im pretty sure they are OK.  The NIKE AIR on the tongue looks a little too tall also.  My main question was that there is a US receipt, but the box label doesnt have the price tab on it which would lead me to believe its a euro box.  

If anyone can help with some other opinions on these, it is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Looks ok I think.. Snap a good straight side shot of the shoe showing the extra lace bag, also a straight sole and size tag shot..

The shoes are 100% legit but idk how to explain the missing msrp tag if this supposedly was bought at a Footlocker. The lid also doesn't have the FTL retail sticker on it. These are either a legit outside the US pair or the shoes and box were swapped out. Either way the box and shoes are legit even though they're different. The swooshes are fine and the Nike Air tag does seem to appear tall but isn't talk enough for it to be fake.

View media item 941286
Here is an example of how the tag should NOT look. Notice the thinness/spacing in the K and E.

Last edited:
The shoes are 100% legit but idk how to explain the missing msrp tag if this supposedly was bought at a Footlocker. The lid also doesn't have the FTL retail sticker on it. These are either a legit outside the US pair or the shoes and box were swapped out. Either way the box and shoes are legit even though they're different. The swooshes are fine and the Nike Air tag does seem to appear tall but isn't talk enough for it to be fake.

View media item 941286
Here is an example of how the tag should NOT look. Notice the thinness/spacing in the K and E.
Thanks man. I think they looked good too versus my legit pair. The euro box was just odd to me. Thanks. Repped

Back
Top Bottom