Royal Blue Foamposite PROS... Not Ones... Worth It?

nope.

to me, foams are only worth it at 50%. ds from the store.. worn? maybe $50, tops.

smokin.gif

They are worth it - only thing to keep in mind is that if you are going to wear them casually outside the outsole wears down quick in the back near the heels(what else is new)

Other than that they are a solid stand-in for the Foam Ones (outside of the big-butt swoosh logo which I don't mind that much) & you don't have toagonize over the soles turning piss yellow like they will on Foam Ones.

Hope you get them. They feel amazing.

theres nothing to think about, get em. I paid 150 for my DS pair back in 02 in downtown bk months after they dropped. Before all the stupid hype

mommy. smell yall. @ the same time, i dunno if the response would have been as great as if it were another color way, especially pros. people like 1s blah blahblah, but comes down to it they are made by far better. the foam on my eggplants are 10 times tougher than my silver 08 pros. i had the royals og pros but gotstolen from me years back GS days so i dont remember the quality of the shoe.

people who say oh i hate people who ask is it worth it, can you say you havent asked somebody that your self??

do ya thing tho.

good look eeeeyyyyybody.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

people who say oh i hate people who ask is it worth it, can you say you havent asked somebody that your self??
Honestly, nah. And I don't hate the people who do it, I just hate the mentality that's run rampant on message boards like this. Whatever,though, hope you get the kicks.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Honestly, nah. And I don't hate the people who do it, I just hate the mentality that's run rampant on message boards like this. Whatever, though, hope you get the kicks.
co-sign. these x vs. y debates are played out now. its like folks go out of their way to stir drama. see it. like it. buy it.

sorry for the threadjack, my scorn isn't toward the threadstarter.

mommy. smell yall. @ the same time, i dunno if the response would have been as great as if it were another color way, especially pros. people like 1s blah blah blah, but comes down to it they are made by far better. the foam on my eggplants are 10 times tougher than my silver 08 pros. i had the royals og pros but got stolen from me years back GS days so i dont remember the quality of the shoe.

do ya thing tho.

good look eeeeyyyyybody.
Sorry, I never asked another person was it worth it.

I buy what I like, not what has hype or what others like.

And I have Silver Pro's and also Eggplants...and also other Pros and Ones, and see no difference in quality. And my black and royal Pro's I've hadfor over 5 and 6 years. I think by quality you mean the colors and how they show marks, which is natural with darker versus lighter kicks.

Do you think it's worth it?

Only you can answer that question, and that is the only answer that matters.

right. atop of that tho, they came out when i was goin hard sneaker wise, i only been doin this for like a year. people get tight as if it it THEIR bandwidthim using. if you not feelin what i put, y do you dignify it? but i cant have my argument and say that at the same time. people have all type of gripes, i wasjust tryin to get some feedback on somethin i had no idea of. plus its a purchase of nostalgia, which i wasnt around @ the time so i coulda calll it like someof yall could. but yea, grabbed them. tho! bangin!

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I would get them if the price is around $320
roll.gif
It was hilarious seeing dudes talking about getting themfor less than retail or for less than $100 in this topic.

The only people selling them for that low, are ones who don't know about kicks.

Back
Top Bottom