Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by kmart23

pearl ones are nastier cant wait

Pearl ones?
laugh.gif

These need to be confirmed already, and i hope they didnt get pushed back. I need to cop em already. Such a good year for foams.

What is all this royal pro's nonsense talk. The pros are like team jordans and the penny's are like sig series. There is no comparison

^^ nah you cant really say that about pro's, the price range is right there, and the pro's have come out with a couple classic colorways...you act like they not foams,  imo they both fire.. but to compare them to team jordans is crazy

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What is all this royal pro's nonsense talk. The pros are like team jordans and the penny's are like sig series. There is no comparison

i'd rather use the example of the foamposite lite like being team jordans

pros are just classics
pimp.gif

Where do you dudes get this crap from?

Wow, a pair of Nike's have a Swoosh on the side
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

i'd rather use the example of the foamposite lite like being team jordans

pros are just classics
pimp.gif
This

this is exactly it!! only pros that matter are '02 pearls, HOH pearls, and blacks w/ gum bottom. royal pros are impostors b/c of royal foam ones. imo, of course.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is exactly it!! only pros that matter are '02 pearls, HOH pearls, and blacks w/ gum bottom. royal pros are impostors b/c of royal foam ones. imo, of course.
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

I love my royal pros.

Originally Posted by bigj505

indifferent.gif

happy.gif

I love my royal pros.

Same here, and red pros and all black pros
Now my silver pros...are ehhhhh

Started liking my silver ones less after the silver 1/2 cents dropped. Plus I like the Flight's better also.

I remember when the OG Foamposite one's came out and i was like dying to cop and couldn't because I couldn't fit in Men's sizes and these didn't come in kids.  Then the pro's came out.  I looked at them like what the %^*& is this thing.  Where is my clear sole where is my penny logo.  What is that huge ugly plastic check doing on the side ruining it.

Then all the foam pro colors came out and there was still just one Foamposite.  The Foamposite.  The greatest shoe to ever be created....imo lol.

Pros = Team ones.

I mean there were some good team jays......
laugh.gif

Random - So I had a dream last night that I was rockin these... and they looked good on my feet, therefore I gotta grab a pair. lol

Random - So I had a dream last night that I was rockin these... and they looked good on my feet, therefore I gotta grab a pair. lol

Back
Top Bottom