Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by dtb00201

?

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

what's the solid info/rumors?

Baby Jumpman wrote:
^Nike basically confirmed it via twitter.

nsw-twitter-2.jpg

Oh I thought you were saying they confirmed it WAS dropping. I still really wish they would reconsider lol.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?

If you don't like them, just say you don't like them, don't apply idiotic logic to it, because sometimes I get confused if I'm reading your rants or Will's.
You understand what he is saying why do people hate so hard for no reason.  The Pros and the Foam 1s are the same shoe except for a check and clear soles and penny logo.  The air max 90 looks nothing like the air max 97. 

And his logic is if you look at the Nike Shox VC III its a very sleek nice shoe.  Then nike release the Nike Shox Bomber (i think that's what that is) and its pretty much a VC III with a nike check on it and some blotchy color patches.  It's nike releasing the same shoe with some changes.  Just like the foams and foam pros.

At least by me when OG Foam Pros released they sat.  No one wanted a knock off foamposite 1.  They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 

Why exactly are you involved in this?

First of all look at my original comment, and his reply to me. His reply to me had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Are you new to this board? Ninja comes off as the board know it all, and I'm still trying to figure out who he's trying to impress? A bunch of dudes? It's only a couple of levels down from Will. The amusing thing is he can't admit when he's wrong or he just tries to apply some sort of dumb logic to out talk you.

And those Shox look nothing alike, and neither do the Barkley's and those Strongs. They just have the same sole. That's why I used the Air analogy. I have those Shox Bombers and when I got them I didn't think, hey without the Swoosh these look like the Vinces. I guess if you removed the swoosh those kicks were supposed to look alike, so fail.

Play your position kid.
I back ninjahood b/c we see eye to eye on the whole penny foam vs foam pro argument that's all.  You take things too seriously its a damn message board calm down.  Why do you take it personally that he uses "dumb logic" everyone has different opinions welcome to planet earth.

And to me bombers look a lot like vc 3s its almost an identical silhouette minus the little heal opening.  And air max 90s and 97s have different soles so that really isn't the best analogy or counter-arguement.    
exactly...its very simple logic, i dunno how money is getting all stuck on duhhh over da fact i don't when nike recycles entire midsoles or debadges sig

shoes just for da sake of getting stretching da profit.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

YOU DAMN HYPE BEASTS! I remember when FOAMS were an ez sneaker 2 cop and was nomore than $160 the pros and the ones.... now their $200+ and every1 alll of a sudden wants a foam espexially the royals.... y didnt u cop in 2007?
da royals were NEVER easy to cop in 2007...those smoked as soon as they dropped.

YOU DAMN HYPE BEASTS! I remember when FOAMS were an ez sneaker 2 cop and was nomore than $160 the pros and the ones.... now their $200+ and every1 alll of a sudden wants a foam espexially the royals.... y didnt u cop in 2007?
I agree with u 100% but u gotta remember the 2007 royals were not the easiest pair to find when they came out

Why are you mad? It happens. Get over it.

And you felt compelled to say it 2 times? I hope its because of yuku. Otherwise =====================>
indifferent.gif

my posts are going thru twice but your right i missed em for retail and ended up paying 260 @ a habib spot! id do it all over again if i had to next release should be ez tho good luck to all!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?
DEFINITELY not da same argument.

da correct argument would be me not liking...

cuz i liked da original owner of da midsole.....
show_image_in_imgtag.php

Are you ******ed?

What's funny is that before I became an Almighty NTer, I received some NT training from my son ninjahood. I am very appreciative of the fact that I have surpassed him, and the fact that it is acknowledged.

On the internet, anyone can be a know-it-all. On NikeTalk, I have 9 years experience. Get on my level.
I am Very Glad Nike is re-re-re-re-retroing retros, and skipping over many ogs (-_-)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What's funny is that before I became an Almighty NTer, I received some NT training from my son ninjahood. I am very appreciative of the fact that I have surpassed him, and the fact that it is acknowledged.

On the internet, anyone can be a know-it-all. On NikeTalk, I have 9 years experience. Get on my level.
I am Very Glad Nike is re-re-re-re-retroing retros, and skipping over many ogs (-_-)
the funniest thing about reading this....is knowing that this clown really believes this

da royals were NEVER easy to cop in 2007...those smoked as soon as they dropped.
THIS, these were very hard to find in 2007 , i actually got my pair from VIM 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

please stop and go wipe your mouth
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

As far as the pros vs 1s, I have to go with pros. The swoosh gives them character. That was my first pair back in 02.

This.

I won't address the other foolishness, all i'll say is they "actually are" the same shoe, and every "good" colorway has sold just fine. Aside from that, everything else is sidetalk.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

pimp.gif

I wasn't even gonna say anything at first.....but COME ON!!! WHY WERE ROYAL FOAMS SO HARD TO GET IN 2007 AGAIN? I'm missing something.

If you were up on Foams...you knew the release date. It wasn't a secret release known only to people with grade 5 pay grades. Hell, them thangs dropped...and everybody that knew the release date that was UP ON FOAMS IN 2007 (myself included) copped. They even did a re-up a week later at local spots for those that wanted a second pair.

Now if you dogged your 2007s & want a fresh pair...or you just want to double up, that's cool. Be happy for the upcoming release. but all this hooplah for a shoe that just dropped 3 years ago?
roll.gif

If you fiending for Royals cause it's the new drug to you, Say what it is & be proud about it!!!
I WASN'T UP ON FOAMS BACK THEN, BUT SINCE ERR'BODY WANTS THEM NOW & SINCE NIKE IS MILKING IT LIKE NO OTHER...I WANT MY FOAMPOSITE TOO!!!!

But let's kill all this "2007 Royals were hard to get" madness like they were a tier zero drop.
laugh.gif
That is...unless you live in Idaho or something.

sneakermane is right. 07 royals were definitely easy to get. ebay was selling for basically retail + shipping + a couple bucks back then too.

I'll co-sign that as well. I got my first pair in mid january and a second pair two weeks later after the metallic v's dropped, both from retail shops.

At that time, more people were boosted for the V's than the foams.

I was fourteen with no money 
tired.gif

i'm just happy to know if they do drop again they'll be different slightly and let's not forget about the new mold (
sick.gif
) even tho they did a pretty good job on the cough drops.

im just glad they dropping again could care less about the mold i dont think it will be that bad and its bettter than paying 400 plus

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

pimp.gif

I wasn't even gonna say anything at first.....but COME ON!!! WHY WERE ROYAL FOAMS SO HARD TO GET IN 2007 AGAIN? I'm missing something.

This.  I strolled right into Sports Zone on January 26th (yeah, I was that pressed) in the afternoon and mosied off gracefully with a new pair of Foams. No one else was there for them.

Back
Top Bottom