Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

we should have pics in 2-3 weeks
pimp.gif

VMVinc got them for preorder. Shipping out by the end of October...was thinking of coppin, but I'll wait till RD. Too much Jordan heat comin out in the next couple of months. I can't wait to get x2 tho. One of my favorite shoes of all time! Had OG's but I beat them to death...will definitely take better care of them this time

Originally Posted by raidercb5

VMVinc got them for preorder. Shipping out by the end of October...was thinking of coppin, but I'll wait till RD. Too much Jordan heat comin out in the next couple of months. I can't wait to get x2 tho. One of my favorite shoes of all time! Had OG's but I beat them to death...will definitely take better care of them this time

http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=655

$300 to ship out on, or before Oct. 30.

^^ very fresh, not a bad look at all.. mjsaver was right the blue tint goes well with the shoes.. i wonder why the site dosent have he offficial pic..

OMG I think I just jizzed on myself after seening those pictures lmao. Oh boy, I can't not wait, they look perfect.

OMG I think I just jizzed on myself after seening those pictures lmao. Oh boy, I can't not wait, they look perfect.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

OMG I think I just jizzed on myself after seening those pictures lmao.

30t6p3b.gif
why ppl be mad thirsty try to flame a dude? stop it 5, its a great sneaker that I'm happy to see coming out again thats all, and from the pictures they did a pretty good job.

new pics r decent. surprised no blue soles. was kinda lookin 4ward to it.
shoes are a shell of their former selves tho as expected.

314996-500-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

OMG I think I just jizzed on myself after seening those pictures lmao.

30t6p3b.gif
why ppl be mad thirsty try to flame a dude? stop it 5, its a great sneaker that I'm happy to see coming out again thats all, and from the pictures they did a pretty good job.

30t6p3b.gif

They're looking pretty good. I'm actually considering getting a pair early at those early release prices.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll probably wait though.

Back
Top Bottom