Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

can anybody with the 07 royals and the '10 pearls tell me if they feel the same to them or if they think the pearls are softer?

lol and u stuck up "sneakerheads" crucified me when i told yall they were releasing these again....i cant stand some of you dude i swear. only the snobs tho the rest of yall are alright with me

Originally Posted by andfattoo

can anybody with the 07 royals and the '10 pearls tell me if they feel the same to them or if they think the pearls are softer?

please dont compare these two shoes...theres really no comparison in any aspect

The pearls feel a little softer.

pimp.gif

Missed on the '07 release but copped the all blacks, def jumpin on these. Don't cop kicks that much anymore but this is an investment I can justify

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

The pearls feel a little softer.
thanks man, i hope the 2011's feel like them.

All the pictures on here are looking good, they seem to be on point. I missed out on the 07s so ima definitely have to cop these and an extra pair to make up for when I missed out.

the pearls are way softer, to the point you dont even gotta break them in, or even go down a size, thats almost un heard of with foams, but its just the way they making them now a days... the coppers were like the last pair of stiff foams that i copped.. from the last pic posted they look like they gonna be soft like the pearls... do you think its a negative or positive that they making them like this?

I really like the sole on these things, but only if the shoes are kept DS all the time. How do you walk in those things, when the sole looks so amazing....

in some pics the sole looks frosted and in other pics it looks like the same sole from the 2010 version of the purple foams...guess we'll have to wait and see...need a back up to my 07's so ill be getting these

cant wait till this release...gettin at least 2 pair...hopefully they stick around for a while so i can pick up another with ease

got some info today on these from my sources....they're gonna be manufactured in much smaller numbers the max amount a retail store will be receiving of these will be around 200 sure that sounds like alot, but if all of you guys want them already you can only imagine the scarcity of these

...if you figure Footaction 34th street got 800 Coppers the most they'll get is a 1/4 of that in these, and they will definitely be releasing on Feb 11th which is contrary to the December release window i mentioned on here before because December is already packed with a slew of releases it wouldn't be right

Apparently the cause for decreased production numbers was the amount of bad pairs coming out of the factory along with madd pairs trickling out during the summer...the molds were going to crap after a while so i'm atleast breathing a sigh of relief with that cuz i had a bad experience with the Pearl release

I'm not trippin bout release numbers here in the Bay Area...won't be a problem (hopefully)

And the difference is definitely that clear sole

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Dallas has no foam love. easy easy pick up

Houston really doesn't either, all they care about is Jordans down here. Went to HOH for the Pearl release and they had every cw of foams in almost full size runs, just waiting for them to go on sale if I can.

Back
Top Bottom