Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

alright so where is the compare/contrast.. any complaints? any cut corners? pics look damn good to me.
Co sign, so far theyre looking real good.

these are my favorite shoes of all time. I have the ones from 07, and will honestly try to buy 2 pair of these wen they come out. Love this shoe!!!

word of advice, foams are indestrucible, so buying 2-3 pairs is kinda useless.

+unless trade bait/resell.

^^^ yea thats true...personally, I always want to have a fresh pair tho sole wise...idk i just love this shoe, 3 pairs all for myself is kind of overkill tho lol

Originally Posted by jthagreat

word of advice, foams are indestrucible, so buying 2-3 pairs is kinda useless.

+unless trade bait/resell.
clear, icy soles arent tho.

lookin real good
pimp.gif

MIKE... Dope pics homie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait to get a pair or two.
zapatohead408 wrote:
I heard my local SP isn't getting any at all, my boy told me the manager said they won't be getting them, due to them being too limited.
sounds weird to me, after all, they got Motorsport 6's.

This better not be true.... I swear. 
mad.gif

But then again.... its to early for SP employees to know if they getting them or not.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

MIKE... Dope pics homie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I cant wait to get a pair or two.
zapatohead408 wrote:
I heard my local SP isn't getting any at all, my boy told me the manager said they won't be getting them, due to them being too limited.
sounds weird to me, after all, they got Motorsport 6's.

This better not be true.... I swear. 
mad.gif

But then again.... its to early for SP employees to know if they getting them or not.
Same here, I'd be furious
 prolly just didn't know, I hope

i highly doubt these are very limited. you have the normal early sellers with them in stock months early as well as other people.
nike tried to say the 2010 pearls were limited also. we all know how that worked out.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i highly doubt these are very limited. you have the normal early sellers with them in stock months early as well as other people.
nike tried to say the 2010 pearls were limited also. we all know how that worked out.
^^^
Agreed BigJ.  Only thing is that Royals are much more highly sought after than the pearls and given how Nike butchered the final product with this pearl release (nail-varnish color) safe to say Royals will fly off shelves with the quickness.

Just my 2 cents.  Best of luck to all trying to cop.

P

So did any of you guys that got these and the 07s do any comparison pictures? if so can somebody please post them up on here. Sharing is caring ya know lolz.

Yes,yes, YES!!!!!!! I will cop with my tax return $, forget the furniture, I need some of these

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^
Agreed BigJ.  Only thing is that Royals are much more highly sought after than the pearls and given how Nike butchered the final product with this pearl release (nail-varnish color) safe to say Royals will fly off shelves with the quickness.

P
had this been a few years ago, i would agree with u 100%
fact is, the shoes will fly but they should be around long enuff for people that really want them to get them.
every gr type release has had the same result in recent times.
coppers, pearls, eggplants
1/2 cents, am90s, griffeys, am95s
pips, uptempos, barkleys
nike is just flooding the market with so many shoes people have wanted for years.

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

^^^

P
had this been a few years ago, i would agree with u 100%
fact is, the shoes will fly but they should be around long enuff for people that really want them to get them.
every gr type release has had the same result in recent times.
coppers, pearls, eggplants
1/2 cents, am90s, griffeys, am95s
pips, uptempos, barkleys
nike is just flooding the market with so many shoes people have wanted for years.
In my area the main reason the coppers sold out was due to resellers.Went on craigslist next day and A LOT of people wanted around $250-$300
eggs sat  in '10
I think they will sell out in my area and quick, due to the resellers and hypebeasts, and people that actually love this shoe

Nike pimpin out the foam tech right now, if they do sellout expect restock after rerstock.

Unless you live in an area with ZERO foam interest, which obviously wouldnt need a restock anyway.

I dont expect Nike to leave any money on the table with these.

thats what i love about living in the dmv.....these will be EVERYWHERE...If you live in the dmv and cant get these you really didn't want them

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nike pimpin out the foam tech right now, if they do sellout expect restock after rerstock.

Unless you live in an area with ZERO foam interest, which obviously wouldnt need a restock anyway.

I dont expect Nike to leave any money on the table with these.

The pewters might be limited, but not these. An OG colorway at $200 a pop
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom