Royal Penny Foams 2006 and 2011

dont remember royals dropping in 06 I do remember some in 07 though

as for your question .... Wear what you want to wear only a sneakerhead or foamhead will notice the difference

dont remember royals dropping in 06 I do remember some in 07 though

as for your question .... Wear what you want to wear only a sneakerhead or foamhead will notice the difference

since you have the option rock the 2011 pair and leave the 2007 pair ds.... i have both pairs myself and i wore the 2007 pair long before knowing they would retro again... its starting to yellow a tad so i figured i leave my 2011 pair ds and icey and wear my 2007 pair to beat up

since you have the option rock the 2011 pair and leave the 2007 pair ds.... i have both pairs myself and i wore the 2007 pair long before knowing they would retro again... its starting to yellow a tad so i figured i leave my 2011 pair ds and icey and wear my 2007 pair to beat up

Originally Posted by you go boy

that sounds like what i was going to do 
in the resale market the price between the 2007 and the 2011 is not that much of a difference 

but i don think i am going to wear either one yet unless my 1997 pair falls apart 

Originally Posted by you go boy

that sounds like what i was going to do 
in the resale market the price between the 2007 and the 2011 is not that much of a difference 

but i don think i am going to wear either one yet unless my 1997 pair falls apart 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

I have a DS 2006 pair and a DS 2011 pair. I'm looking to wear one this weekend, which pair would you keep DS for value purposes?? All input appreciated

i asked this same question and got no response
expect from a well known clown on here 

i wish i could give you a answer since i want to know myself 

my 1997 pair is pretty beat but wearable 
U mad.

I have a DS 2006 pair and a DS 2011 pair. I'm looking to wear one this weekend, which pair would you keep DS for value purposes?? All input appreciated

U mad.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

U mad.

nah i'm not mad 
r you

i just know your a clown 

U mad.

nah i'm not mad 
r you

i just know your a clown 

wear the 2011, in this situation I always wear the "lesser" pair, and let's be real, the '11 doesn't match up to the '07.

and if it matters to you, 99/100 people wot be able to tell your wearing '07s and not '11s.

wear the 2011, in this situation I always wear the "lesser" pair, and let's be real, the '11 doesn't match up to the '07.

and if it matters to you, 99/100 people wot be able to tell your wearing '07s and not '11s.

My bad on the 06/07 release f*#k up. I stay getting that confused. I appreciate all of the POSITIVE feedback....I'll keep those 07's on ice and rock the twenty 11's. As for those of you with lame/hate filled comments, kick rocks.

My bad on the 06/07 release f*#k up. I stay getting that confused. I appreciate all of the POSITIVE feedback....I'll keep those 07's on ice and rock the twenty 11's. As for those of you with lame/hate filled comments, kick rocks.

160jordansdeep wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

U mad.

nah i'm not mad 
r you

i just know your a clown 

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Jus Wear Your '11 Pair... Save Your '07 Pair For Later Down The Road...

160jordansdeep wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

U mad.

nah i'm not mad 
r you

i just know your a clown 

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Jus Wear Your '11 Pair... Save Your '07 Pair For Later Down The Road...

U mad.

nah i'm not mad 
r you

i just know your a clown 
oh, word?