RoyaleFam Dead Generals Nike Dunk Jackal & Hyde Collection

Via Hypebeast..

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-01.jpg

With the new launch of their website slated for October 26th, RoyaleFam is looking to release their latest custom sneaker endeavor, the Dead Generals Jackal & Hyde Collection. Utilizing the popular Dunk from Nike, these are arguably some of RoyaleFam's most detailed and painstakingly reproduced releases yet with a dominant war theme. Selvedge denim is seen coupled with propaganda poster-like patterns, heavy lacelock work and a zipper closure. The site relaunch will go down on October 26th at 10:00 pm EST.

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-02.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-03.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-04.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-05.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-06.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-07.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-08.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-09.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-10.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-11.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-12.jpg

royale-fam-dead-generals-jackal-hyde-nike-dunk-13.jpg

it's like they were 99% finished and said "we're so ill.....we could never mess these customs up....lets put a zipper on them!"
indifferent.gif

Denim is dope, but way to much going on with the shoe. Only part i like and would want to see around the mid-sole of the shoe is the selvage stitch in thefront toe box area. Everything else can go in the garbage.

I kinda of like them, they're really unique but these sell out in seconds and they cost a grip
So no chance.

dont give nike any ideas.no zippers.this i probaby as bad as the velcro on the AJ1

mark ong...

is anything royalefam/sbtg ever exclusive anymore? after another custom job, they just come up with another pair of customs. make it limited, and wham! peoplebuy for $500 a pop. and people keep coming back when there's a new wave of "limited".

the man started out strong, but his stuff is getting weaker day-by-day.

and this is from someone who reps southeast asia.

exclusive, or more commercialized... you tell me...

Back
Top Bottom