Royca da 5'9

who else on NT is a fan royce? street hop just leaked im about to listen, definitely looking forward to it

Just found out it leaked.
smile.gif

Ima be so for real, I have honestly never really listened to anything Royce off the name alone. It's a stupid reason but I can't help but think whatthe +!*! kinda rap name is that?

Like "Royce the five-foot-nine," you couldn't think of nothing better?

But I'm hearing good things so I might have to finally give dude a chance.

You actually call him "Royce the five-foot-nine"?
laugh.gif

I got past the name thing a long time ago. I might joke on a name but it aint reason not to listen to the person.

Really think about how many bad rap names there are out there and think your fav rapper. You probably could argue outside of dudes who use their real names,majority of rap names are stupid.

yeah hes doing his thing with slaughter house. the LP is doing great. im enjoying it as im typing.

Originally Posted by zona0924

Ima be so for real, I have honestly never really listened to anything Royce off the name alone. It's a stupid reason but I can't help but think what the +!*! kinda rap name is that?

Like "Royce the five-foot-nine," you couldn't think of nothing better?

But I'm hearing good things so I might have to finally give dude a chance.

definitely give him a listen. royce is one of the most consistent hip hop artists in my opinion

^^ didnt they have beef after a while? and didnt they battle? if they did who won? i heard royce said that eminem took his style of rap.

Royce holds it down heavy!

Thanks five30 for putting me on to him.....that dude five30 got good taste & ear for music.....

Rolls Royce?......makes me think of royalty......or slow jams. ha

I just started listening to him after Slaughterhouse got together and he's one of my favorite rappers now...

Back
Top Bottom