Rozay x Young Khalifa x Spitta - Super High [Sativa/Smokers Remix]

Originally Posted by Ruff C

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

"I think I'm Paul Pierce, I Think I'm Rondo high off that headband, you dying on that Hydro"
pimp.gif

JETS NIGGUH
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Spitta! I've been trying to tell fools Spitta has one of the smoothest flows in the game.
spitta.jpg

Jetssssss

This song was a Zig-Zag or Tip-Top waiting to happen. 4 my OG smokers out there that have been smoking before blunts were even thought about!!!

This song was a Zig-Zag or Tip-Top waiting to happen. 4 my OG smokers out there that have been smoking before blunts were even thought about!!!

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

The hell? This is just a camera around 3 high as fuggggg dudes....they can barely talk to the cam, they're clearly in there own world
laugh.gif

Rmx is ill....wiz was sub-par though....you could tell he was a lil too baked when he wrote his verse, $pitta went the hardest.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

The hell? This is just a camera around 3 high as fuggggg dudes....they can barely talk to the cam, they're clearly in there own world
laugh.gif

Rmx is ill....wiz was sub-par though....you could tell he was a lil too baked when he wrote his verse, $pitta went the hardest.

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

what does ross say on the super high remix...."hit the splif in my mystic(miss the, mist blue, mr???) bugatti"
"hit the spliff and might miss the bugatti"

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

what does ross say on the super high remix...."hit the splif in my mystic(miss the, mist blue, mr???) bugatti"
"hit the spliff and might miss the bugatti"

Back
Top Bottom