roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Despite Floyd's huge ego, you would think his PR team could handle this situation better or even avoid it completely. I don't like this Rude Jude character but the interview certainly didn't make PBF look good. The other RA interview posted was shockingly similar to the Rude Jude one. Mayweather doesn't take criticism well but he does have a point at times, there are a lot of specific haters for him that constantly criticize and nitpick. If Floyd takes a mega-fight with Manny and wins, nothing else can be said about ducking or not fighting the best. 
To show I'm unbiased, true boxing fans know PBF isn't really undefeated. His first fight with JLC was a loss regardless of the actual scorecards. 
He has a PR team?

Don't you know bro? Money May is his OWN boss! He keeps ALL the revenue.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

His name is Mayweather. He's not Manny Pacquaio, so dead that ducking noise.

You really need to step your boxing knowledge up man. 
laugh.gif

And obviously he isn't the only one that needs to.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Despite Floyd's huge ego, you would think his PR team could handle this situation better or even avoid it completely. I don't like this Rude Jude character but the interview certainly didn't make PBF look good. The other RA interview posted was shockingly similar to the Rude Jude one. Mayweather doesn't take criticism well but he does have a point at times, there are a lot of specific haters for him that constantly criticize and nitpick. If Floyd takes a mega-fight with Manny and wins, nothing else can be said about ducking or not fighting the best. 
To show I'm unbiased, true boxing fans know PBF isn't really undefeated. His first fight with JLC was a loss regardless of the actual scorecards. 
He has a PR team?

Don't you know bro? Money May is his OWN boss! He keeps ALL the revenue.
laugh.gif
I know that, but he has a small group of close advisers that should protect PBF instead of enabling him. 

Are there more interviews similar out to these out there for other athletes? It's been pretty entertaining hearing all this. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MAKITA

laugh.gif

Nobody was talking to you, but by the looks of your avatar you can give him a lesson.
laugh.gif

You know Floyd had a shoulder Injury in that fight right

i seen rude jude eating at johnny rockets on melrose with his broad and i straight heckled dude. he mounted no kind of comback. i told him he licked ricki lakes booty hole every thursday evening after taping to keep his job and thats when he got HOT. dude wanted to throw down but i was pretty big back then and it didnt go no where. lol.
this was like 02-03. loooong time ago.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i seen rude jude eating at johnny rockets on melrose with his broad and i straight heckled dude. he mounted no kind of comback. i told him he licked ricki lakes booty hole every thursday evening after taping to keep his job and thats when he got HOT. dude wanted to throw down but i was pretty big back then and it didnt go no where. lol.

You know the deal fam pics or 

Ducktales.jpg

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Originally Posted by MAKITA

laugh.gif

Nobody was talking to you, but by the looks of your avatar you can give him a lesson.
laugh.gif
Nah I'm good.
Since you're the expert, that can be your job.

StoryTellers.jpg

I wonder how some of you guys' opinions on Floyd and his career would change if he wasn't so arrogant and ignorant.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

PBF still got a decision he didn't deserve. Watch the fight again. 

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

PBF still got a decision he didn't deserve. Watch the fight again. 

I saw it and I know Floyd won despite his injury

^ Tell me why.
I completely disagree and here's why. First, Floyd's first fight with JLC was one of the toughest and closest in all of Mayweather's career. Second, Castillo laid out the blueprint on how to fight and potentially beat PBF. That strategy was to work the body doggedly and use his size (nine pound advantage plus Floyd's first fight at 135). Third, referee Vic Drakulich was simply too overly officious. Docking Castillo a point in the 8th round was somewhat arguable and controversial. I guess you could call it poetic justice that Mayweather also lost a point in the 10th for elbowing. Lastly, it was clear to me that after PBF jumped out quick with a strong first three rounds he simply slowed down and JLC's body shots eventually wore on Floyd as the fight progressed. Castillo controlled and practically dominated the middle to later rounds. From rounds 4 through 12, I only gave Mayweather the 8th, 10th, and 11th. HBO's own Lederman scored it 115-111 in favor of JLC and he's not the only one, a lot of boxing experts have shared the sentiment that the judges scored the bout wrong. 

Now let's see your scorecard. 

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

Thanks for the laugh.

^ Tell me why.
I completely disagree and here's why. First, Floyd's first fight with JLC was one of the toughest and closest in all of Mayweather's career. Second, Castillo laid out the blueprint on how to fight and potentially beat PBF. That strategy was to work the body doggedly and use his size (nine pound advantage plus Floyd's first fight at 135). Third, referee Vic Drakulich was simply too overly officious. Docking Castillo a point in the 8th round was somewhat arguable and controversial. I guess you could call it poetic justice that Mayweather also lost a point in the 10th for elbowing. Lastly, it was clear to me that after PBF jumped out quick with a strong first three rounds he simply slowed down and JLC's body shots eventually wore on Floyd as the fight progressed. Castillo controlled and practically dominated the middle to later rounds. From rounds 4 through 12, I only gave Mayweather the 8th, 10th, and 11th. HBO's own Lederman scored it 115-111 in favor of JLC and he's not the only one, a lot of boxing experts have shared the sentiment that the judges scored the bout wrong. 

Now let's see your scorecard. 

Ok Im a man and Im the first to admit when im wrong and I watched that fight again and I had it 114-112 for luis. Luis was doing his thing goingg to the body and presuring Floyd. From 4-12 I gave Floyd only the 8,9. With that being said there is no excuses but I will say that Floyd did have an shouder injury that did not let him continue to use his jab and keep Luis in the middle of the ring. And in the 10th round what the hell was that Luis spun Floyd around and hit him numerous times from behind no $@+# to me that should have been a point at least or a DQ but no excuses I thought Luis did more but I will say there was alot of close rounds.And I think the refs gave those close rounds

^ I can respect that, glad you went back to re-watch the fight. It was a difficult bout to score with many close rounds and probably the closest fight of Floyd's career perhaps. JLC was robbed of a decision, but PBF did win rather decisively the second time around. I'm surprised more boxing fans don't talk more about the controversial 2002 fight on *$!!. In hindsight, the most amazing thing is how Mayweather adapted his skills and strategy to avoid and prevent the combination of pressure and body shots that JLC proved could be successful in future fights. Bottom line, we need this Mayweather/Pacquiao super-fight to happen. There's way too much money and revenue on the table for either camps to pass down long-term. Hopefully a decisive result will settle the endless debate on who's the best boxer at the moment and P4P #1. Styles make fights and I feel the "old Manny" fought in a style that would be conducive to Mayweather's strengths. However, Roach has revamped Pacman's game and now the mega-fight would truly be somewhat of a tossup. PBF is one of the best defensive boxers of all-time with elite hand speed but Pacman has quick hands as well with substantial power in both hands from the southpaw position. The one thing we all don't want is Manny somehow overlooking JMM next weekend. I will say Floyd may need the super-fight more than Pacquiao only because the media and critics seem to label PBF most for "ducking" and failure to fight top competition, which I feel is a bit unfair. The chip on his shoulder is warranted only because of the extreme hate displayed for Floyd. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone else in the boxing game that is as dedicated, passionate, and hard-working as Mayweather. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

30t6p3b.gif
He shouldn't have agreed to that interview.

Mayweather was the one who called up. Apparently Rude Jude was talking +$%@ which he usually does and 50 cent told Mayweather to call in and confront him.
Yup. Then May ended up looking like a simpleton. 
lmao 50 stay instigating

^ I can respect that, glad you went back to re-watch the fight. It was a difficult bout to score with many close rounds and probably the closest fight of Floyd's career perhaps. JLC was robbed of a decision, but PBF did win rather decisively the second time around. I'm surprised more boxing fans don't talk more about the controversial 2002 fight on *$!!. In hindsight, the most amazing thing is how Mayweather adapted his skills and strategy to avoid and prevent the combination of pressure and body shots that JLC proved could be successful in future fights. Bottom line, we need this Mayweather/Pacquiao super-fight to happen. There's way too much money and revenue on the table for either camps to pass down long-term. Hopefully a decisive result will settle the endless debate on who's the best boxer at the moment and P4P #1. Styles make fights and I feel the "old Manny" fought in a style that would be conducive to Mayweather's strengths. However, Roach has revamped Pacman's game and now the mega-fight would truly be somewhat of a tossup. PBF is one of the best defensive boxers of all-time with elite hand speed but Pacman has quick hands as well with substantial power in both hands from the southpaw position. The one thing we all don't want is Manny somehow overlooking JMM next weekend. I will say Floyd may need the super-fight more than Pacquiao only because the media and critics seem to label PBF most for "ducking" and failure to fight top competition, which I feel is a bit unfair. The chip on his shoulder is warranted only because of the extreme hate displayed for Floyd. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone else in the boxing game that is as dedicated, passionate, and hard-working as Mayweather. 

Your right this fight needs to happen this is the biggest fight that can be made. I will be out there for this fight its going to be crazy. I will be betting on this fight as soon as I get the odds and im putting my money on Mayweather. I believe Money will win this fight pretty easy. Manny is going to come out fast and execute his game plan and Floyd will adjust and slowly but surly Floyd will break him down and make his best weapon the straight left his worst enemy by countering it all day. Manny has never been in the ring with someone like Floyd. But Floyd has been in the ring with more people like Manny like Zab judah Demarcus , and Victor all fast powerful strong southpaws.

Mayweather - "You are a P*%^Y"

Jude - "I dont understand that because Im not BLACK"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom